Grantham versus 2 TE Sets

Advertisement
People got to go back in watch his film, Jarren is a dual threat qb that just happens to be able to pass very well in the pocket. He can run And make you miss
Yup, just haven't seen Enos run it before. Bama ran it last year with Tua, right? Maybe he picks up on it from his time there.

Last edited:
Brevin and Mallory in, KJ, JT.....Line up Tate behind/beside Jarren and snap the ball to either of them to throw or run

And does Florida/Mullen have a high likelihood/history of utilization of 2 TE sets or are you just trying to find a wet blanket angle to employ in this thread?

Hey look its Manny Diaz's reacharound.

Florida has 3 quality guys at the position and they've been barking about using them more. The Pitts kid is athletic.

Mullen is a creative guy. I don't ever expect them to come out in Ace but I've seen him use an H Back with an in line Tight before. and Mullen does like Jumbo in the goal line a lot, principally because he likes the extra blockers to run read option, wildcat and that famous Tebow Jump Pass.

If Mullen is smart he'd watch the last two Wisconsin games and how Manny just wouldn't adjust to double tights or unbalanced formations.

Hey look its Manny Diaz's reacharound.

Florida has 3 quality guys at the position and they've been barking about using them more. The Pitts kid is athletic.

Mullen is a creative guy. I don't ever expect them to come out in Ace but I've seen him use an H Back with an in line Tight before. and Mullen does like Jumbo in the goal line a lot, principally because he likes the extra blockers to run read option, wildcat and that famous Tebow Jump Pass.

If Mullen is smart he'd watch the last two Wisconsin games and how Manny just wouldn't adjust to double tights or unbalanced formations.

I bet Florida's TE usage this season is in line with Mullen's historical use of TEs

Advertisement
Probably.

But we are talking about the UF MIA game.

He only has to break tendency once.

@gcane44 Was watching the South Carolina game. Thought about these posts. Check the 6:03 mark. #80 & #82 are TEs. They used the same formation 3 times in that drive and many times more throughout the game. I’m not sure I saw that formation all year from them. Two tight on the right side the inside TE is offset. The other is lined up on the line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back