Grantham out

UF doesn’t spend , they’re closer to Miami than say Uga and Bama. Their recruiting budget is chump change compared to the big boys.

I use UF as an example with Mullen to show how stupid some people are here , they laugh and mock a dude that’s 33-13 while defending manny. Maybe you jumped in looking to argue without knowing my back In force with slurpers the last two days. That’s kinda your move , arguing just to argue I still don’t even get what this is about.

they spend more than us by comparison. they'll never what the other two spend (you can find the articles where I believe Mac *****ed about facilities while he was there or could've been mullet). we laugh at mullet bc hes mullet. ah, your move is to make assumptions so I guess call it even? Idk what this is about

Advertisement
Lol, sarcasm bro. I've seen every movie where Tom Berringer shoots Willem Dafoe.
Sorry I missed that, fine sir!

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

He won ten games at Miss State while playing in the sec west and 11 a couple years ago. Manny can’t do that at Miami with a senior laden team. Mullen beat Uga and was a whisker from beating Bama twice the last two years. Playing with a huge talent disadvantage. People say I’m stanning for Mullen but I’m just using him as an example of how bad our guy is. Like I said if manny was 33-13 he’d be working on a second extension. **** there’s idiots here stanning for manny for winning three in a row lol, while being 19-14 and having a big talent advantage most weeks. Stepping back and looking at the entire picture puts our program / fans in perspective.
Problem is, people don't look around the country to see what is going on. Heads in the sand.

Advertisement
Over at Ray Gator, the story on today's firings lists three DC targets: Chizik, Steele, and . . . . .

Diaz.

He won ten games at Miss State while playing in the sec west and 11 a couple years ago. Manny can’t do that at Miami with a senior laden team. Mullen beat Uga and was a whisker from beating Bama twice the last two years. Playing with a huge talent disadvantage. People say I’m stanning for Mullen but I’m just using him as an example of how bad our guy is. Like I said if manny was 33-13 he’d be working on a second extension. **** there’s idiots here stanning for manny for winning three in a row lol, while being 19-14 and having a big talent advantage most weeks. Stepping back and looking at the entire picture puts our program / fans in perspective.
This...

Advertisement
UF doesn’t spend , they’re closer to Miami than say Uga and Bama. Their recruiting budget is chump change compared to the big boys.

I use UF as an example with Mullen to show how stupid some people are here , they laugh and mock a dude that’s 33-13 while defending manny. Maybe you jumped in looking to argue without knowing my back In force with slurpers the last two days. That’s kinda your move , arguing just to argue I still don’t even get what this is about.
UF Spends. My god man when does the mullen stanning end.

UF Spends. My god man when does the mullen stanning end.

Look it’s the Don Lemon of cis ” calling me out ” and once again he’s not reading what I posted. I compared them to Uga amd Bama. Also those two schools spend far more on football/ recruiting compared to Fl,. Uga twice as much and Bama **** near twice as much . I was talking more than recruiting. Its spending on the program in general and buying recruits. There’s a reason Miami and UF are always in battles for the same players and finish close to each other in the recruiting rankings . Uga and Bama spend in the millions on their classes.

There’s so much more to a program than what their recruiting budget is you twit, the freaking Vols are in the top five for Christ sake.

You need to stick to the stock thread, because you constantly post dumb **** over here. You’re the same raging idiot that said Oregon was landing wow it’s classes before Mario lol.

I liked you a lot more when you posting “ we’re all going to die from covid” 50 times a day.

Last edited:
Look it’s the Don Lemon of cis ” calling me out ” and once again he’s not reading what I posted. I compared them to Uga amd Bama. Also those two schools spend far more on football/ recruiting compared to Fl,. Uga twice as much and Bama **** near twice as much . I was talking more than recruiting. Its spending on the program in general and buying recruits. There’s a reason Miami and UF are always in battles for the same players and finish close to each other in the recruiting rankings . Uga and Bama spend in the millions on their classes.

There’s a lot more to a program than what their recruiting budget is you twit, the freaking Vols are in the top five for Christ sake.

You need to stick to the stock thread, because you constantly post dumb **** over here. You’re the same raging idiot that said Oregon was landing wow it’s classes before Mario lol.

I liked you a lot more when you posting “ we’re all going to die from covid” 50 times a day.

You've been deepthroating Mullen and UF for 2 weeks on 20 different threads,. literally parroting the same 10 tired *** lines that have been talked about ad nauseum for two decades. WE ******* KNOW MIAMI DOESN'T SPEND MONEY. Stick to recruiting gossip sweetheart. Maybe you can go slide into Marshalls DM's for us.

Advertisement
You've been deepthroating Mullen and UF for 2 weeks on 20 different threads,. literally parroting the same 10 tired *** lines that have been talked about ad nauseum for two decades. WE ******* KNOW MIAMI DOESN'T SPEND MONEY. Stick to recruiting gossip sweetheart. Maybe you can go slide into Marshalls DM's for us.
Serious question , do you want to deep throat me Don? It seems that way since you follow me around “ calling me out” or making cute little comments and put @Cribby.

Serious question , do you want to deep throat me Don? It seems that way since you follow me around “ calling me out” or making cute little comments and put @Cribby.
Like i said you got your legs spread for mullen on 20 threads now it's hard to not to stare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back