Grantham out

Advertisement
They moved pasqualoni to an on field role… didn’t realize he graduated from pedo st and was there for the beginning of the Sandusky reign (he also looks frighteningly similar to Sandusky). Does it mean anything? No, but just feels appropriate for Mullen and fu
Paul P was that dude at Cuse back in the day. They've struggled to win on a consistent basis after they fired him for going 6-6. 14 years, one losing season, consistently a top 25 program. That said, he and Beamer benefitted most from Miami getting hit with probation...

Diaz and lake similarities end at promoted DC and bad OC hire. Manure was never the coordinator that lake was and is

I hate defending Diaz...but what he did as a DC was respectable.
-For 7 years, across 4 different universities, the highest PPG allowed by any of his defenses was 25.8.
-In all 4 of his years as a DC with us, we were top 15 in YPP allowed. Most YPP allowed in those 4 years was 4.77. Only other school to do that was Clemson (in that time frame).

As far as Lake, Washington's strength was their DB's, but their best years (defensively) was with Pete Kwiatkowski as the DC. When Pete took Co/DC and Lake became the headman their defense wasn't as stingy. They would've been the 3rd school in the YPP allowed stat if they didn't regress in 2019 under Lake.

I'd say Lake is a much better position coach, but I'd have to see more of Lake as a DC without Pete before saying he's so much better than Diaz.

Advertisement
That just started. He was making in the 5’s before that. 33-13 versus 19-14 while playing a far harder schedule , playing in conference championship games while coaching heisman finalists. Yet hes on the hot seat. Thats what happens at schools who want to win. One off year and they want his ***. If manny had his resume he’d be working on a second extension. That’s my point you obviously missed.

he came in close to 6 or at 6. idk both one off year either bc w that impressive offense they lost 4 games when they shouldn't have lost more than 1. for a big time SEC school they don't recruit as well as they should bc mullet hates it and we know its the lifeblood of recruiting. he also had to fire his DC bc of outside pressure.

I don't compare Florida admin to Miamis (tho both have admin issues now esp with what they're dealing with the womens bball coach). Florida has a ton of boosters who give back, huge fanbase, and unlimited resources virtually. meanwhile, were cheap as a program, our fans generally don't give back (you can look at the numbers and they hold true).

willem dafoe platoon GIF
You realize that guy is getting shot to death, right?

he came in close to 6 or at 6. idk both one off year either bc w that impressive offense they lost 4 games when they shouldn't have lost more than 1. for a big time SEC school they don't recruit as well as they should bc mullet hates it and we know its the lifeblood of recruiting. he also had to fire his DC bc of outside pressure.

I don't compare Florida admin to Miamis (tho both have admin issues now esp with what they're dealing with the womens bball coach). Florida has a ton of boosters who give back, huge fanbase, and unlimited resources virtually. meanwhile, were cheap as a program, our fans generally don't give back (you can look at the numbers and they hold true).
He won ten games at Miss State while playing in the sec west and 11 a couple years ago. Manny can’t do that at Miami with a senior laden team. Mullen beat Uga and was a whisker from beating Bama twice the last two years. Playing with a huge talent disadvantage. People say I’m stanning for Mullen but I’m just using him as an example of how bad our guy is. Like I said if manny was 33-13 he’d be working on a second extension. **** there’s idiots here stanning for manny for winning three in a row lol, while being 19-14 and having a big talent advantage most weeks. Stepping back and looking at the entire picture puts our program / fans in perspective.

Advertisement
He won ten games at Miss State while playing in the sec west and 11 a couple years ago. Manny can’t do that at Miami with a senior laden team. Mullen beat Uga and was a whisker from beating Bama twice the last two years. Playing with a huge talent disadvantage. People say I’m stanning for Mullen but I’m just using him as an example of how bad our guy is. Like I said if manny was 33-13 he’d be working on a second extension. **** there’s idiots here stanning for manny for winning three in a row lol, while being 19-14 and having a big talent advantage most weeks. Stepping back and looking at the entire picturei puts our program and fans in perspective.
This illustrates why we need a renewed commitment to success from the AD on down. That means some people are going to have to go.

He won ten games at Miss State while playing in the sec west and 11 a couple years ago. Manny can’t do that at Miami with a senior laden team. Mullen beat Uga and was a whisker from beating Bama twice the last two years. Playing with a huge talent disadvantage. People say I’m stanning for Mullen but I’m just using him as an example of how bad our guy is. Like I said if manny was 33-13 he’d be working on a second extension. **** there’s idiots here stanning for manny for winning three in a row lol, while being 19-14 and having a big talent advantage most weeks. Stepping back and looking at the entire picture puts our program / fans in perspective.

lol you always take these as if we don't know our own guy sucks ***. we know Manny sucks which is why we want him gone. I can't compare our program to a. program like Florida when you consider resources. we wont ever pay what UF is willing to pay for coaches and we wont attract the same candidates either. this is a diff conversation. reality is mullet was forced to fire his own DC and is likely gone next year after given an extension bc of his failures throughout. his own classes haven't panned out really esp once you look at what hes done with his own guys vs guys he inherited from Mac

id argue beating a pretty banged up UGA team last year isn't a huge accomplishment for UF. even the gator on the board will tell you that. every **** bag coach at UF can win double digit games bc the program will always recruit itself (Champ, Mac all did that and both are awful). even a **** recruiter like mullet can do decent there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol you always take these as if we don't know our own guy sucks ***. we know Manny sucks which is why we want him gone. I can't compare our program to a. program like Florida when you consider resources. we wont ever pay what UF is willing to pay for coaches and we wont attract the same candidates either. this is a diff conversation. reality is mullet was forced to fire his own DC and is likely gone next year after given an extension bc of his failures throughout. his own classes haven't panned out really esp once you look at what hes done with his own guys vs guys he inherited from Mac

id argue beating a pretty banged up UGA team last year isn't a huge accomplishment for UF. even the gator on the board will tell you that. every **** bag coach at UF can win double digit games bc the program will always recruit itself (Champ, Mac all did that and both are awful). even a **** recruiter like mullet can do decent there.
UF doesn’t spend , they’re closer to Miami than say Uga and Bama. Their recruiting budget is chump change compared to the big boys.

I use UF as an example with Mullen to show how stupid some people are here , they laugh and mock a dude that’s 33-13 while defending manny. Maybe you jumped in looking to argue without knowing my back In force with slurpers the last two days. That’s kinda your move , arguing just to argue I still don’t even get what this is about.

Advertisement
Back