Gran leaving also helps with

Advertisement
Could Coley be a #1 WR for us from day 1? We have some good WR's but I wouldn't say any of them are a true #1 type.

Advertisement
I doubt Coley could be a #1 receiver for us right away. He needs to get bigger and work on his routes.

Advertisement
Fishbein seems to believe that UM really doesn't have a chance with Coley. Said is os many words that Coley visited just to appease his coach.

Seems like if Golden is winning more of these battles than he's losing. They don't seem to be missing much on their evaluations either.

Fishbein seems to believe that UM really doesn't have a chance with Coley. Said is os many words that Coley visited just to appease his coach.

I've said it a couple of times on here, but I think it requires repeating...

Nole80/Fishbein is a class A douche. He actively recruits for FSU. Always has & Always will.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but e careful of what that guy says. He basically guaranteed he would be at FSU in the summer!!

Advertisement

I've said it a couple of times on here, but I think it requires repeating...

Nole80/Fishbein is a class A douche. He actively recruits for FSU. Always has & Always will.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but e careful of what that guy says. He basically guaranteed he would be at FSU in the summer!!

100% correct

Advertisement
I doubt Coley could be a #1 receiver for us right away. He needs to get bigger and work on his routes.

Nothing a little summer workout on green tree with Andre Johnson, Jimmy Graham, and Antrell Role can't fix

Advertisement
Back