Gran leaving also helps with

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Stacy Coley. Donnell Bennett just told me that Gran was one of Coley's main recruiters

*Update* Just talked to a very reliable FSU source who says Gran's departure mixed with the recent developments with Coley & Miami has Miami in the driver's seat. 'Noles were feeling very good about him about a month ago, but not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big 6, Kirkland, Coley, Collins, Bryant , Tim Williams. Gran, Stoops, Eliot are big losses. J.Coley would be another huge loss. Perfect year for these guys to dip as we are going head to head with FSU on all of our top targets. All 6 of those dudes are virtually UM v. FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stacy Coley. Donnell Bennett just told me that Gran was one of Coley's main recruiters

*Update* Just talked to a very reliable FSU source who says Gran's departure mixed with the recent developments with Coley & Miami has Miami in the driver's seat. 'Noles were feeling very good about him about a month ago, but not so much anymore.
102.gif

102.gif

My thoughts exactly lol Huge news.

Advertisement
Gran: "Yo Stacy we really need you man. We gonna do big things up here even tho we lost to NCST and got our **** pushed in by UF. But we gon do big things here"
Stacy: "Good to hear corch. I'm really intereseted in FSU corch."
Gran: "Ok good. So when you get here just talk to the guy that is taking over my office soon. He's gon take real good care of you I promise"
Stacy: "WTF? Huh?
Gran: "Alright Alex gotta go."
Stacy: "Alex? This is Stacy corch. Stacy Coley."

Stoops: "Yo Mathew what up son? What's really good with you my man? #6 the beast! You know we need you here right 6?"
#6: "Yeah corch Im excited. Good to hear from you again. I heard some rumors about you and knew it wasnt true."
Stoops: "Yeah man don't listen to rumors. We got big plans for u up here in Tally man. BIG THINGS!"
#6: "I hear that!!! So how you planning to use me next year in your defense corch??"
Stoops: "Hold on 6....I got a call on my landline. Just give me a sec. (grabs landline phone and puts down cell)...."uh huh. yeah. I'll take the job. No thank you. Go Wildcats! Can't wait. TTYL. Ok then. Ok then......ok then.......ok then......ok......k......bye. (hangs up landline, picks up cell phone) Hello Mathew? You still there?"
#6: "Yeah corch. So I was saying......how you gonna use me in your defense next year??"
Stoops: "Uhhhhhhhhhh.......yeah......about that......."

Alex Collins: "(calls corch Eddie Gran)......Hey corch whats up man?
Gran: "I'm good just got a new job. Excited!!!"
Alex Collins: " Huh? New job? WTF? Haven't heard from you in a few days"
Gran: "Huh? Stacy you and I just spoke 5 minutes ago."
Alex Collins: "No corch. We haven't spoken to each other since Thursday"
Gran: ""Yes we did Stacy. I was just on the phone with you and we were talking about something I can't remember"
Alex Collins: "Stacy? Corch this is Alex. Alex Collins"

Gran: "Yo Stacy we really need you man. We gonna do big things up here even tho we lost to NCST and got our **** pushed in by UF. But we gon do big things here"
Stacy: "Good to hear corch. I'm really intereseted in FSU corch."
Gran: "Ok good. So when you get here just talk to the guy that is taking over my office soon. He's gon take real good care of you I promise"
Stacy: "WTF? Huh?
Gran: "Alright Alex gotta go."
Stacy: "Alex? This is Stacy corch. Stacy Coley."

Stoops: "Yo Mathew what up son? What's really good with you my man? #6 the beast! You know we need you here right 6?"
#6: "Yeah corch Im excited. Good to hear from you again. I heard some rumors about you and knew it wasnt true."
Stoops: "Yeah man don't listen to rumors. We got big plans for u up here in Tally man. BIG THINGS!"
#6: "I hear that!!! So how you planning to use me next year in your defense corch??"
Stoops: "Hold on 6....I got a call on my landline. Just give me a sec. (grabs landline phone and puts down cell)...."uh huh. yeah. I'll take the job. No thank you. Go Wildcats! Can't wait. TTYL. Ok then. Ok then......ok then.......ok then......ok......k......bye. (hangs up landline, picks up cell phone) Hello Mathew? You still there?"
#6: "Yeah corch. So I was saying......how you gonna use me in your defense next year??"
Stoops: "Uhhhhhhhhhh.......yeah......about that......."

Alex Collins: "(calls corch Eddie Gran)......Hey corch whats up man?
Gran: "I'm good just got a new job. Excited!!!"
Alex Collins: " Huh? New job? WTF? Haven't heard from you in a few days"
Gran: "Huh? Stacy you and I just spoke 5 minutes ago."
Alex Collins: "No corch. We haven't spoken to each other since Thursday"
Gran: ""Yes we did Stacy. I was just on the phone with you and we were talking about something I can't remember"
Alex Collins: "Stacy? Corch this is Alex. Alex Collins"

Now this^^^ is some FUNNY $h!t. LOL.

WAAAAAAY Too muich time between nown and NLOID. Wake me up in February, til then, its going to be a nail biter.

Advertisement
I think DMoney talked about it before, but we live in an AAU culture.

These top-tier guys wanna play with each other. As NSD approaches and all your boys are at one school, it gets harder to go against the grain and commit to school outside of the city.

Obviously you can't get them all, but I think as we get past this sanction nonsense, we'll start to fare better in these recruiting battles.

I don't understand how Collins, Coley, 6, Bryant and Kirkland don't all talk to each other and look at this FSU **** is about to implode, we all cool with Deon Tracy Duke and Malcolm, let's just all go to Miami and create the juggernaut *****

Advertisement
Back