Grade the coaching staff......

ImU2daDEF...CLF

Sophomore
Recruiting ability
Teaching
Motivational skills

Using those 3 factors, along with any of your own, grade each of our position coaches on an A to F scale. Also, which coaches are you most plesed with, who you don't like, and which one is on the "hot seat", ie, feeling the most pressure for their unit to perform.

Advertisement
Grading the coaches will be a lot easier to do after the season. But I'll play along anyway

Golden B+ (He has kept us above water during all this NCAA crap and it seems like the past recruiting class brought in a lot of really good players.)
D'Onofrio C+ (I like his ability to teach and help develop and his motivational skills seem strong. Not sold on his play calling yet.)
Fisch B (What he did with Jacory last year was great, but let's see how he can do this year less explosiveness from Miller and Benjamin.)
Franklin C
McDonald A(This guy appears to be one of our best teachers. All of our receivers looked really crisp in routes last season and there weren't too many drops. Also, if he is the one scouting the wide receivers on the trail he is doing a great job there.)
Barrow B-
Carroll C
Kehoe C+
Richardson C+
Swasey B

I have a feeling after the season looking back on my gradings I will probably give Kehoe, Franklin and D'Onofrio better grades. I want to see the production first through.

too early to tell IMO. At this point, Coaching staff as a whole gets a B+ for what they have accomplished so far as far as strength and conditioning advancement and recruiting.

What about Coach Williams i think he is a good coach considering what he had to work with last year

Advertisement
Grading the coaches will be a lot easier to do after the season. But I'll play along anyway

Golden B+ (He has kept us above water during all this NCAA crap and it seems like the past recruiting class brought in a lot of really good players.)
D'Onofrio C+ (I like his ability to teach and help develop and his motivational skills seem strong. Not sold on his play calling yet.)
Fisch B (What he did with Jacory last year was great, but let's see how he can do this year less explosiveness from Miller and Benjamin.)
Franklin C
McDonald A(This guy appears to be one of our best teachers. All of our receivers looked really crisp in routes last season and there weren't too many drops. Also, if he is the one scouting the wide receivers on the trail he is doing a great job there.)
Barrow B-
Carroll C
Kehoe C+
Richardson B+
Swasey B

I have a feeling after the season looking back on my gradings I will probably give Kehoe, Franklin and D'Onofrio better grades. I want to see the production first through.

Swasey a B
Golden a B+ ??

lol

Golden = A
D'Onofrio = C+
Fisch = B+
Franklin = C
Kehoe = C
McDonald = A
Williams = C+
Richardson = B
Carrol = C
Barrow = B
Swasey = B-

Very hard to rate the coaches with last year's talent.
I think Williams & Franklin are better than those grades.
D'Onofrio may be better/worse who knows. Fisch has A potential
And Golden has A+ potential.

with shapirogate they all should get an A right now for holding together the players, changing the mindset, and getting quality players on the verge of probation. last season is a wash and will hold actual grading until after this season is over. so far for what they have had to endure from the last regime(empty cupboard) i give them all an A/exempt. The grades after this season will be what is telling.

i love the way this staff is handling adversity and mentoring these guys to be hard working miami hurricanes.

Advertisement
I wont grade until the 4th quarter at BC. If we get pushed around it will be an epic FAIL!

This is the same coaching staff that finished 3 and 5 in a weak ACC conference, we can only hope they get better.

Henderson was second team all conference as a freshman and Kehoe did not even use him as a starter until the end of the season, Jermaine Johnson played every game in 2010 and did not even play in 2011,the line was so bad how bad could Johnson have gotten, do not know how Kehoe is still on the staff, if you want a legacy coach, bring in Soldinger.

Not sure about Fisch either, his offense got stale at the end of the season, hopefully he will improve.

Franklin C
Barrow B-
Carroll C
Kehoe C+
Richardson B+
Swasey B

Swasey a B
Golden a B+ ??

lol

Golden = A
D'Onofrio = C+
Fisch = B+
Franklin = C
Kehoe = C
McDonald = A
Williams = C+
Richardson = B
Carrol = C
Barrow = B
Swasey = B-

Very hard to rate the coaches with last year's talent.
I think Williams & Franklin are better than those grades.
D'Onofrio may be better/worse who knows. Fisch has A potential
And Golden has A+ potential.

why are you lol'ing at his grades for Golden and Swasey? You both grade them very similar.

Advertisement
I will say I liked what I saw from Fisch, McDonald, and Williams last year. I mean our DBs were actually improving as the year went along and we had Lee friggin Chambers and Mike Williams playing significant minutes.

This is the same coaching staff that finished 3 and 5 in a weak ACC conference, we can only hope they get better.

Henderson was second team all conference as a freshman and Kehoe did not even use him as a starter until the end of the season, Jermaine Johnson played every game in 2010 and did not even play in 2011,the line was so bad how bad could Johnson have gotten, do not know how Kehoe is still on the staff, if you want a legacy coach, bring in Soldinger.

Not sure about Fisch either, his offense got stale at the end of the season, hopefully he will improve.
Yeah.....well, there was that little back surgery thing. That might have had some effect on who played.:rolleyes:

Advertisement
I wont grade until the 4th quarter at BC. If we get pushed around it will be an epic FAIL!

I can agree with this.

FlipT I would change your avatar since that is a photoshop image. That girl is fine but that *** ain't even close to that size.

Henderson was hurt at the beginning of the year but go ahead and keep Bashing Kehoe.....

Henderson was hurt at the beginning of the year but go ahead and keep Bashing Kehoe.....

Don't want to derail the thread too much but a normal sized person will struggle through a back injury. Then you start talking about a 6'8 330lb athlete and noone can possibly know how much pain he was in.

Advertisement
Back