Grad Transfer WR Rico Bussey Jr

Advertisement
Curious how it works medically when a kid is trying to transfer after an injury like that. How are UM doctors able to know if his recovery is going well or not?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be Completely against it, He’s coming off an acl injury last fall and what good does it do for the development of our receivers? It’s their time to play and prove themselves, can’t judge them solely based on that sh*tty offense, you can place any receiver in the country in our offense last year around the country and I guarantee they wouldn’t be as productive either.

Would be Completely against it, He’s coming off an acl injury last fall and what good does it do for the development of our receivers? It’s their time to play and prove themselves, can’t judge them solely based on that sh*tty offense, you can place any receiver in the country in our offense last year around the country and I guarantee they wouldn’t be as productive either.
Our returning WR are trash.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope don’t agree with this whatsoever, just how a mark donofrio defensive scheme made talented players look trash annually yet they immediate improved with a scheme that actually fit to their play style the same thing can happen here on offense
Pope is the only returning player who has legitimate Miami talent.

The rest are a bunch of JAGs and we can’t rely on freshmen.

We absolutely need a transfer.

rhett singled out our wr's for being underdeveloped. like hte first name he said was pope.
He said nothing of the sort, he was referencing having his ga’s quality control coaches cut up plays so he can see their skill set. Nelson and pope were 2 of the names he mentioned

The past is the past,” Lashlee said. “You’ve got to be aware of some things, but like I told our players on day one, ‘All I really care about is moving forward’ so I have not and will not watch one single game from last year. What I have done is we’ve had some G.A.’s and quality control coaches that go cut up specific plays of players so I can get to know—here’s 10-15 plays of Zion (Nelson) or (Mark) Pope or this guy and that guy and I can see what their skill set is, what I think they can do until we get on the field.”

Advertisement
Pope is the only returning player who has legitimate Miami talent.

The rest are a bunch of JAGs and we can’t rely on freshmen.

We absolutely need a transfer.
This isnt true, so all of a sudden Payton isn’t talented ? A former top 55 recruit? Or wiggins who was torching jobe at paradise camp who will be bama’s starting cb this year and wiggins showed flashes last year a bit.

Last edited:
Our returning WR are trash.
our offensive coordinator was trash, I hold reserve on calling them trash until after this year, it’s about time they have a offense that benefits them, Plus I think we all think Jeff Thomas was talented but he was a complete wreck last year because our offense couldn’t get together in our quarterbacks we lost in our trash offense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back