Grad Transfer WR Rico Bussey Jr

Advertisement
Straight as an arrow.
isyyMWAUeATPBHrh9tbhExyxSqQUiWGsF4o94UAKE6_F4z2xzj8VzNpnRA_93aYnauTCUJdqjSWnem6So1lARrjr_y4AcTkvfRsZHizg168IaNWaz2Yrnggp_Jplp7RRCG98doQ3

Imagine bringing in another group of 5 transfer thinking that’s the answer at receiver. Develop your ******* talent. That’s a slap in the face to guys like Payton and the other receivers on the roster who haven’t been given a chance to step up in a more prominent role. You can’t just keep saying players suck if you don’t give them an opportunity In the new offensive system in addition to having a more expanded roles as lead receivers. Bringing a transfer does nothing for us at this position especially considering this guy coming off an acl injury in September and it hinders the development of the current receivers
Ok yea I agree you have to see what you have and develop what you got. And guys deserve a chance but pope and Wiggins have been given there chances to prove there playmakers and both have failed miserably. So ok I can get in board with giving Payton his shot and Harley but you can’t rely on freshman. And before you say but it was Enos ***** scheme that made pope and Wiggins look like crap, that’s BS and you know it! Scheme or no scheme doesn’t make you soft as charmin like pope and it doesn’t make your hands turn into stone like Wiggins. Those are effort and “want it” things and neither of those two jags have shown they want enough let alone at all.

Advertisement
During cmr’s last year someone posted how each of the 3 leading receivers at wazu had more catches and yards than our entire team combined.
Let that sht marinate. Not 3 receivers combined but every single one of the 3 had more yards and catches.
I think there will be room for him if both parties are interested.

Would be Completely against it, He’s coming off an acl injury last fall and what good does it do for the development of our receivers? It’s their time to play and prove themselves, can’t judge them solely based on that sh*tty offense, you can place any receiver in the country in our offense last year around the country and I guarantee they wouldn’t be as productive either.

Manny needs to win this year. He doesn't have time to wait for our WRs to develop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pope is the only returning player who has legitimate Miami talent.

The rest are a bunch of JAGs and we can’t rely on freshmen.

We absolutely need a transfer.
Manny’s job is on the line why **** around with potential when you can get a grad transfer that will atleast floor level give you consistent production if you’re young wrs bust

Advertisement
Manny’s job is on the line why **** around with potential when you can get a grad transfer that will atleast floor level give you consistent production if you’re young wrs bust
People Said the same sh*t about osborn last year and while he did some good we inevitably lost a talented receiver due to lack of playing time with hightower too. Who’s to say that won’t happen again? I’d rather have guys for multiple years than a temporary stop gap that won’t provide much better than what the other receivers can do if given the opportunity... these guys just need reps and opportunities and I guarantee they will produce. Need to develop our guys so we won’t have issues the season after as well...

Last edited:
Said the same sh*t about osborn last year and while he did some good we inevitably lost a talented receiver due to lack of playing time with hightower too. I’d rather have guys for multiple years than a temporary stop gap that won’t provide what the other receivers can do if given the opportunity...
Hightower leaving had nothing to do with Osborn.

Advertisement
Back