Grad Transfer WR Rico Bussey Jr

Advertisement
This isnt true, so all of a sudden Payton isn’t talented ? A former top 55 recruit? Or wiggins who was torching jobs at paradise camp who will be bama’s starting cb this year and wiggins showed flashes last year a bit.
Yea that would all be great if Wiggins could actually catch the ball with some semblance of consistency. Popes soft and a bust so far, Wiggins is manos de piedra! Payton is the only one left we have hope will be a alpha playmaker. @nystateofmind is right, the upperclassmen in the receiving room are immature jags and you can’t rely on freshmen. The kid from north Texas is a must get.

Advertisement
Yea that would all be great if Wiggins could actually catch the ball with some semblance of consistency. Popes soft and bust, Wiggins is manos de piedra! Payton is the only one left we have hope will be a alpha playmaker. @nystateofmind is right, the upperclassmen in the receiving room are immature jags and you can’t rely on freshmen. The kid from north Texas is a must get.
This isnt true, so all of a sudden Payton isn’t talented ? A former top 55 recruit? Or wiggins who was torching jobs at paradise camp who will be bama’s starting cb this year and wiggins showed flashes last year a bit.
667413BF-DAF0-453D-96C6-238F2A7276D5.gif

Pope is the only returning player who has legitimate Miami talent.

The rest are a bunch of JAGs and we can’t rely on freshmen.

We absolutely need a transfer.
So far I think Pope has played like a puppy. I’m hoping the new staff and system change that and he plays to his talent.

Yea that would all be great if Wiggins could actually catch the ball with some semblance of consistency. Popes soft and a bust so far, Wiggins is manos de piedra! Payton is the only one left we have hope will be a alpha playmaker. @nystateofmind is right, the upperclassmen in the receiving room are immature jags and you can’t rely on freshmen. The kid from north Texas is a must get.
Imagine bringing in another group of 5 transfer thinking that’s the answer at receiver. Develop your ******* talent. That’s a slap in the face to guys like Payton and the other receivers on the roster who haven’t been given a chance to step up in a more prominent role. You can’t just keep saying players suck if you don’t give them an opportunity In the new offensive system in addition to having a more expanded roles as lead receivers. Bringing a transfer does nothing for us at this position especially considering this guy coming off an acl injury in September and it hinders the development of the current receivers

Advertisement
Pope is the only returning player who has legitimate Miami talent.

The rest are a bunch of JAGs and we can’t rely on freshmen.

We absolutely need a transfer.

Payton will be a monster , a straight up monster. Best athlete in the wr room.

The staff was dead set on redshirting him but db’s will tell you he is a different level of player.

Mark my words.

Would be Completely against it, He’s coming off an acl injury last fall and what good does it do for the development of our receivers? It’s their time to play and prove themselves, can’t judge them solely based on that sh*tty offense, you can place any receiver in the country in our offense last year around the country and I guarantee they wouldn’t be as productive either.
Competition is not a bad thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our returning WR are trash.
That is not true at all. But we do need to add 1 more. I love the guys we have next year for starters but we don't have much proven beyond that. Wiggins , Payton , Harley , Pope all have a ton of talent. There is not a single WR that would of looked all world with Enos calling plays. I want 1 more WR for depth and experience like we had the Osborn this season.

Advertisement
Back