UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Scaife was much better at OG.
You mean tackle? He’s been playing og majority of the time here even though me , gogeta and d money said that wasn’t his best position. They continue to put him there because of his size. If they don’t want to play him at tackle just stick him on the bench, he’s terrible at guard.

Advertisement
In my younger days I’ve done some serious training and know a thing or two.
This dude’s a beast , my heaviest squat was 810 at 242 pounds.

555 for 5 WHAT WHAT WOW , to do this weight you need muscle mass and strong auxiliary support muscles to stabilize control.

This weight for (5) plus his single is 645 BROTHER for a teenager.

I’m IMPRESSED beyond WOW , imagine this kid DRIVE BLOCKING LMAO LMAO 😂 .

THIS KID KNOWS TRAINING

WOW GOCANES
Have a weight lifter named "Moose" on the O line already and he'll never see the field for us.

After I posted, I saw mistake 👍.I couldn’t correct in time my 5 year old granddaughter needed kisses and hug’s immediately 😘.

You are officially screwed my Cane brother, she has stolen your heart, owns your soul, and in 10 years will be deeeeeep into your wallet, with the only ROI being the affections of a granddaughter. Lol family first always.

Go Canes

PS : be sure to load her up on chocolate/sweets about 20 minutes before she goes home. I am just saying, wink wink.

Campbell isn’t good
Agree that he's not good - at tackle. The feet just aren't there, and I was shocked that Lashlee had Campbell pegged at his starting LT throughout last summer and into the season opener based upon the eye-test from his reps at RT in '19. But with his reps inside in '19 he did provide more of a push than we've seen to date from Scaife, the kid from GA., and Gaynor for that matter. Campbell was a sophomore last year, I don't think it's time to completely write him off as a potential contributor. IMO, he'll never be effective at tackle because I never see the feet developing enough to protect the edge, but I think the floor at guard is serviceable (rotational piece)with the ceiling being an adequate to a solid starter.

Advertisement
Have a weight lifter named "Moose" on the O line already and he'll never see the field for us.
Your spot on everywhere I’ve been there was a guy nickname MOOSE your so right LOLOL.

I was called MOOSE in little league baseball I was husky built .
Till first practice game ascatcher they freaked out I beat the base runner to first and threw the first runner out , I got my name back LOLOL.

Awesome memories

GOCANES

We need better players inside , even if that means Rivers stays at guard for another year.
When reading notes on 247 from practices and listening to interviews from coaches mid-season I got a sense that Rivers was progressing pretty rapidly week to week and it makes sense to plug him in at guard if he keeps improving and staying healthy at a size of 6'5" and 330. I wanna see Rivers and Donaldson paired at guard vs Bama.

You mean tackle? He’s been playing og majority of the time here even though me , gogeta and d money said that wasn’t his best position. They continue to put him there because of his size. If they don’t want to play him at tackle just stick him on the bench, he’s terrible at guard.
Facts. I'm praying anyone beats out Scaife at guard, kid is a liability to the improvement of our run game. Gaynor not too much better but we lack better options at center for now.

Advertisement
He didn't even make honorable mention Mountain West. Hard pass.

Very good point especially considering they had 5 levels of all conference selections for the All Mountain West team and didn't get even a mention. Scott Patchan was 1st team though.

Go Canes

Very good point especially considering they had 5 levels of all conference selections for the All Mountain West team and didn't get even a mention. Scott Patchan was 1st team though.

Go Canes
For UM to take the next step toward revalance again, our coaches have to stop falling in love with mediocre players.

Yes, sorry meant Tackle. He’s much better at OT than at Guard.

Go Canes
Idk if the guy is good or not but he did get some solid grades last year. Im sure this would have put him as one of the best on the team if not the best which is saying a lot.

13D8A567-22EE-407A-B707-569B0CC34C87.jpeg

Advertisement
Scaife is a tackle in a guards body.
Campbell is a guard in a tackle body.

I would go:

LT-Nelson
LG-Donaldson
C-Gaynor..but would give Clark a good opportunity to compete at center.
RG-Campbell/Rivers battling it out
RT-Williams/Scaife pushing him
best bet right here. I like clark over gaynor personally

Advertisement
Scaife is a tackle in a guards body.
Campbell is a guard in a tackle body.
+Clark is a Guard in a center's body

Clark vs. Gaynor? Not sure Clark is the better option and that says a lot. There is much more to playing center than strength and quickness. Maybe Gaynor provides added value the coaches recognize but we don't necessarily see or have access to.

But, what can't be disputed is that we need massive improvement in our interior line play. The o-line improved last year due largely (almost exclusively) to improvement in our tackles, not interior. To my eyes, those guys remained constant which means mediocre at best. We need the interior to take that next step so the offense can take the next step especially the run game.

best bet right here. I like clark over gaynor personally
Wasn't it rumored last year Donaldson was getting back-up reps at center? A O-line of Nelson-Campbell-Donaldson-Rivers-Williams is a lot of beef. I think Gaynor has the right attitude, and does have the correct mentality for a center, but I am getting tired of seeing him 2 yards in the backfield on a simple draw

Advertisement
Back