UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Advertisement
UNLV offensive lineman Justice Oluwaseun entered the transfer portal yesterday and I expect Baylor to pursue the versatile grad transfer. The 6-foot-3, 325-pound prospect has started in 21 games over the past three seasons with eight of those coming at left tackle, 12 at right tackle, and one at left guard.

Oluwaseun signed with UNLV in 2017 out of Foster High School in Richmond, Texas. He redshirted in 2017 as a true freshmen and will have two years of eligibility remaining.

Advertisement
No way Miami burns a class of 2022 spot on this young man. This is Coach Justice throughing him a noncommittable offer in order to get other schools to notice him and offer him.

Go Canes

South Florida is loaded on defense for '22, not so much on offense, so he *might* be a take.

How did they grade out? Combined run block/pass pro. - average to slightly above average?
I go by growth. Zion’s game grew tremendously this year and you can tell. He was so good in pass pro (Jarrid as well) vs. Pitt that Patrick Jones and Reshad Weaver were stunting inside a lot. If it was the year before then they would’ve T’ed off on our tackles in pass pro. He needs to fill out more and get some consistency run blocking but he’s definitely going to leave here a high round draft pick. Jarrid has his limitations athletically but from a technique He grew as well and was more consistent. It’s night and day between Barry and Justice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a UNLV ALUM- they say this kid is a NFL talent
J. - - - - - - - brief stint there in 07, teaching an undergrad course while working (back then, sadly, very little lol cringeworthy ) on a masters... I'd spend most time showing the Canes' highlights to the students who were awesome... In any event, the current OL coach previously coached there; so perhaps he knows something about the kid that we don't...

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s the type of guy that will walk in and start over Scaife, Donaldson or even Gaynor. He is eligible for 2 years though so maybe he’s eying competing this year and then being a pencilled in starter in ‘22 when most of those guys leave
If he can’t be an immediate upgrade over Scaife, there’s no reason to bring him in. The guys we rolled out at guard last year are trash.

Advertisement
Back