Grad. Transfer Adrian Colbert Signed

Advertisement
The kid posted a ten minute Periscope of him on campus which averaged about five curses a minute.

Hope the signing works out but that's not good judgement.

I also saw that at the dinner party, he used his oyster fork instead of his fish fork, like some sort of commoner! My monocle fell right into my tom collins! Imagine if the queen were around to see such a vulgar display!

Hilarious!

The biggest headline he made last year was when he caught a freshman teammate texting on his phone
during halftime of the TCU game where they were down by 40something points.
Challenged that teammate and apparently others who were texting crap during games.
LOL.

Advertisement
The kid posted a ten minute Periscope of him on campus which averaged about five curses a minute.

Hope the signing works out but that's not good judgement.

Uh wtf we're you watching.

All he talked about was how beautiful Miami is and how much he loves it. Don't make up BS to bash the kid for no reason

"Every ****ing day is gonna be great here"

"Oh ****"

"Got off the phone with my brother, free my ****"

All within the first two minutes...

We need savages, goons, and thugs. Not chior boys.

Have you ever or will you be on "Cops."

Solid depth pickup by the staff. Welcome to the :neonu:

potty-mouth.gif

Advertisement
Love to see some of ya'lls posts when Winston swore on campus and was suspended a game.

Did you really post this?
What next, equating UofTenneCheat's sexual predator incidents to a UM player parking in a handicap lot?
Some of these sniveling FSU faqcits masquerading as UM fans are constantly pushing the "we have to be fair to FSU" agenda. In their quest to show FSU in a favorable light, they make themselves look like retarded cumbags by equating a guy who just paid his rape victim a ton of money screaming about fcking a chick in her pu$$y with some kid saying "fck" on periscope.

Can we transition this thread back to what thia kid brings our defense and not this stupid crap

Advertisement
Liking this pickup more and more, has length and speed and we needed another corner. Now let's see if we can reel in jc jackson

Love to see some of ya'lls posts when Winston swore on campus and was suspended a game.

What next, equating UofTenneCheat's sexual predator incidents to a UM player parking in a handicap lot?
Some of these sniveling FSU faqcits masquerading as UM fans are constantly pushing the "we have to be fair to FSU" agenda. In their quest to show FSU in a favorable light, they make themselves look like retarded cumbags by equating a guy who just paid his rape victim a ton of money screaming about fcking a chick in her pu$$y with some kid saying "fck" on periscope.

Spot on. These **** smugglers fall right below the Canes "fans" that are suspiciously a little too quick to run to UiF's or Mceltoof's or Freon's defense when anything negative is hurled in the direction of ****sville. And those *** guzzlers fall right below the dipsh!ts that'll knee-jerk defend the $EC as a whole. And those taint ticklers are only below pedophiles on my Mountain of Disdain.

Liking this pickup more and more, has length and speed and we needed another corner. Now let's see if we can reel in jc jackson

I checked out after that thread went to ****, are we going to go after him? Time frame for a decision?

Advertisement

Winston stood up in the middle of their Student Union and started yelling obscenities are some gal. This with everything else going on with this guy got him suspended for a game.

Spot on. These **** smugglers fall right below the Canes "fans" that are suspiciously a little too quick to run to UiF's or Mceltoof's or Freon's defense when anything negative is hurled in the direction of ****sville. And those *** guzzlers fall right below the dipsh!ts that'll knee-jerk defend the $EC as a whole. And those taint ticklers are only below pedophiles on my Mountain of Disdain.

Taddy, that's a perfect hierarchical breakdown of the facgit pyramid.

Advertisement
Back