Grad. Transfer Adrian Colbert Signed

I don't give a **** if he cusses every other *** **** word as long as he balls out muther ******.

Advertisement
The kid posted a ten minute Periscope of him on campus which averaged about five curses a minute.

Hope the signing works out but that's not good judgement.

Uh wtf we're you watching.

All he talked about was how beautiful Miami is and how much he loves it. Don't make up BS to bash the kid for no reason

Lets just say he is very happy to be at Miami...loving the beaches, campus, etc.

Advertisement
The kid posted a ten minute Periscope of him on campus which averaged about five curses a minute.

All he talked about was how beautiful Miami is and how much he loves it. Don't make up BS to bash the kid for no reason

"Every ****ing day is gonna be great here"

"Oh ****"

"Got off the phone with my brother, free my ****"

All within the first two minutes...

SO. That means we back.

I think we've found out blitzing CB. But I agree with a poster kids not smart. I just went on periscope and I see him and anther DB playing madden, drinking, and pulling out handguns live. Now I'm no saint and I did dumb **** as a 22 year old but **** I hope periscope can't be used against the kids.

Advertisement

Whatever do you mean ILCane2011, that's the NY state of mind!

I also saw that at the dinner party, he used his oyster fork instead of his fish fork, like some sort of commoner! My monocle fell right into my tom collins! Imagine if the queen were around to see such a vulgar display!

I also saw that at the dinner party, he used his oyster fork instead of his fish fork, like some sort of commoner! My monocle fell right into my tom collins! Imagine if the queen were around to see such a vulgar display!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too much man lol

Advertisement

This made me
Laugh

News alert! Professional people swear, some a lot. I would recommend to the young fellow that he do too many things on a social media platform that will be perceived as bad. Plus you about done with college and it's time to mature, get a professional job and polish your image. That's life. We all have to grow up.

Advertisement
Is there really a guy in here critiquing Colbert for cursing? What the fck has happened to the world?

Advertisement
Back