GR15 says the Jaylon Knighton hype is real

If Knighton & Cheaney have the Football IQ & work enough to pass pro, I'd be disappointed if they don't both jump Cam on the depth chart at some point this year. Cam last year really left a lot to be desired in my opinion. He lacks vision to hit the right hole and even runs into his own OL far too much. I wish him all the success but I do not see anything NFL about him, and for the you to really come back we need NFL running backs stacked on top of each other like I believe this class is the beginning of.

That said I would love to be wrong and see Cam take a huge step forward this year as well as the young bucks.
Lacks vision to hit the hole.... What hole? Did you not see our oline last season? ALL of our running backs have ability, but none of them will do to much unless we improve on the line.

Advertisement
Duke had an elite stiff arm. There’s different ways to be physical than just putting your head down to run over people.
Yes that’s one aspect for sure. Duke stiff arm is undefeated but I’m talking about how violent knighton runs and looks for contact which reminds me of Travis homer in a way

Lacks vision to hit the hole.... What hole? Did you not see our oline last season? ALL of our running backs have ability, but none of them will do to much unless we improve on the line.
Naw, too many times Cam would bounce outside instead of hitting the hole. He did it numerous times in the FIU game when the line actually opened up running lanes. So frustrating

I was going to say...lol...let's get some holes open to be able to judge whether backs can hit them or not. Unfortunately for Deej and Cam last year, they had to many times create their own yardage.

Kinda reminds me of the Lingard/Cam situation. Althought I like Knighton much better then Cam & Chaney much better then Lingard.

Advertisement
If Knighton & Cheaney have the Football IQ & work enough to pass pro, I'd be disappointed if they don't both jump Cam on the depth chart at some point this year. Cam last year really left a lot to be desired in my opinion. He lacks vision to hit the right hole and even runs into his own OL far too much. I wish him all the success but I do not see anything NFL about him, and for the you to really come back we need NFL running backs stacked on top of each other like I believe this class is the beginning of.

That said I would love to be wrong and see Cam take a huge step forward this year as well as the young bucks.
For the kid to avg 5 yard per carry with the OL we had I think that’s pretty impressive. Really not sure where you get Cam isn’t good.

Some of these miserable turds think it’s a crime for UM fans to be excited about and effusive in their praise of UM players.
This may be semantics but
Fan - short for... fanatic: a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal. Ain’t no half steppin when it comes to fanaticism.

There are plenty of “casually interested, rational observers of University of Miami athletics.” But, per the definition of fanatic, a lot of people here aren’t Miami football fans.

I tried to buy as much of it as I can afford, but had to split off some resources for Gurvan Hall. Still think there's a next level for him and hope we all cash out.

I've got call backspread strategies in place for all our skill position players. Everyone is gonna eat this year. If we have a year.

I was going to say...lol...let's get some holes open to be able to judge whether backs can hit them or not. Unfortunately for Deej and Cam last year, they had to many times create their own yardage.
That's what made Deejay special. Look at what he did without help. Imagine what he could have done with a decent offensive line.

Advertisement
Come on dudes. We got the best backs in Dade and Broward last cycle. Nuff said. You still need more? We got the best back in the state this cycle. RB ain’t a problem.

this play right here at 2:26 is unholy. He made the defender literally eat the grass.

One 4 dropping the other 4 to the floor.

I have no idea how I never noticed he was number 4. That was always my number.

Advertisement
Knighton is a More physical runner than duke. Think of a more instinctive(with the true rb cuts, vision etc )and talented version Travis homer at the rb position and that’s what you have in knighton. And that would be very good because Travis homer was a very solid cane that is under appreciated. Imo he’s a Mixture between duke and Travis homer Imo as he has qualities of both
Perfect comparison! A lot of fans slept on Homer. Although a bit stiff in open field he had undeniable home run ability.

Kinda reminds me of the Lingard/Cam situation. Althought I like Knighton much better then Cam & Chaney much better then Lingard.
I have that feeling as well....when Chaney was ours I was hyped. Then I saw JK commit to fsu and was like omg not again this kid is insane. When we got him I felt the energy was all Chaney based off ranking. To me Chaney hit his physical peak and JK hasn't even touched his.....scary this JK will be.

Advertisement
I have that feeling as well....when Chaney was ours I was hyped. Then I saw JK commit to fsu and was like omg not again this kid is insane. When we got him I felt the energy was all Chaney based off ranking. To me Chaney hit his physical peak and JK hasn't even touched his.....scary this JK will be.
Chaney definitely hasn’t hit his physical peak yet, he was the 2nd most athletic rb of the rbs behind Zach Evans last cycle testing wise and had one of the best blends of size and speed. Both Chaney and knighton warrant the hype for sure

Chaney definitely hasn’t hit his physical peak yet, he was the 2nd most athletic rb of the rbs behind Zach Evans last cycle testing wise and had one of the best blends of size and speed. Both Chaney and knighton warrant the hype for sure
We def going to find out.....I got JK being the better back but let's see man. Good problem to have

jonah hill GIF

Advertisement
Back