GR15 says the Jaylon Knighton hype is real

Advertisement
I don't think he's Duke at the HS level.....at the college level I see it as a fair comparison....Duke slowed down a bit after adding false weight to his frame imo.... Knighton at 190lbs is naturally bigger he may be able to put on 10 lbs without losing a step....
I agree. Duke lost a step after his frosh season. Homer seemed to have a step his junior season, too.

I know some people are upset GR15 is leaving but let’s say he kills the combine if their is one. And he somehow goes top 5 or top 3... That’ll be big for the program for recruits especially in South Florida to see homegrown talent drafted that high.
Yeah this is how i feel. Him going top 10 only helps us at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not mad at GR15 at all. Gotta protect that lottery ticket.

Knighton is 190lb and runs like he was shot out of a cannon.

Time for Mallory and Pope to live up the the hype. This is an offense that is perfect for them.
If this is their offense, then how could Eli e up to the hype before? It was clear we needed a couple changes.

Advertisement
duke johnson talent without the duke johnson-at-miami workload. i think he will house a few long ones this year.
Stacey cooley and duke johson type impact on the returns. Cook/Duke type impact as RB.

And us pulling Knighton is the perfect example of how the old UM fan adage that “college football is better when FSU is good” is a load of crap. We wouldn’t have gotten him if FSU is good. I hope they never come back.

this play right here at 2:26 is unholy. He made the defender literally eat the grass.

Does anyone sort of see both Duke Johnson and Dalvin Cook. Some of the clips he looks just like Duke Johnson with those violent cuts. Then there are some runs where he has that Cook ‘lean’ and when you saw that lean you knew it was house time. I do not have a trained eye but just an observation.

Advertisement
Rooting for all these guys this fall. Everybody was high on lingard because of his 5 star rating, but then cam Harris seemed to step up and beat him out. When lingard left, cam was vocal Calling him out and showed a DJ Dallas type loyalty to Miami. Chaney’s early And solid commitment to Miami made him a fan favorite, but Knighton being added to the class was icing on the cake and might actually prove to be the cake itself... I hope all these guys feast in this offense.

The kid held records in Broward and played here since middle. Your process on Cook was flawed as well. Don’t be butt hurt.
Butt hurt is cute but played out. Freshen up the game. 2nd i could care less what he did. He didn't wear Orange and Green that's for sure. That makes me indifferent to either of them. So go play smart with someone who cares.

Advertisement
Back