GR15 says the Jaylon Knighton hype is real

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the Duke comparisons are unfair - mostly because of how ridiculously good Duke was. I don't think Knighton is Duke.

But on the list of all the "best since Duke" guys - Yearby, Walton, Cam - I think Knighton will be the closest, and he'll be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some people are upset GR15 is leaving but let’s say he kills the combine if their is one. And he somehow goes top 5 or top 3... That’ll be big for the program for recruits especially in South Florida to see homegrown talent drafted that high.
This doesnt change if he would of played, bought hype while playing then went and did same thing.. Not trying to derail thread tho, wish him luck either way

Use your pea brain
Ahh, another tough guy. I'll try. The kid has not played a down of college ball so is he "best since" based on high school performance, recruiting evaluation, college projection, or some later performance? I did not mean to offend Kyle; I simply asked. If I offended Kyle I apologize to Kyle. I also do not mean to offend Jaylon. I simply asked for clarification.

But then you decided to jump in, so here we are. Apparently you know more or something else. So share your insights with us.

We'll wait, but I bet we don't get much from you about where Jaylon fits in South Florida running backs over the past 6-10 plus years. But I could be wrong. If so please be specific as you can so we can acknowledge your insight.

And the Farce, please stop following me. I already told you I am not interested. But keep posting buddy. You're getting up to, what close to 41 THOUSAND posts? 41 THOUSAND!!! "Good" for you. Persistence is important. Maybe you'll find your guy. I mean you clearly have the time and need....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the Duke comparisons are unfair - mostly because of how ridiculously good Duke was. I don't think Knighton is Duke.

But on the list of all the "best since Duke" guys - Yearby, Walton, Cam - I think Knighton will be the closest, and he'll be fun to watch.
Its alot better comparing him to Duke than to two dade county traitors...

I don't think he's Duke at the HS level.....at the college level I see it as a fair comparison....Duke slowed down a bit after adding false weight to his frame imo.... Knighton at 190lbs is naturally bigger he may be able to put on 10 lbs without losing a step....

I tried to buy as much of it as I can afford, but had to split off some resources for Gurvan Hall. Still think there's a next level for him and hope we all cash out.
Hall is a throwback safety. He would stick out in the pre-targeting era. I’m excited to see Bolden back there. I think he’s going to catch a lot of deep balls this year.

Advertisement
Back