Gotta pay Guidry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’ll leave so soon. He never had a P5 job because of his DUI/DWI history. I hope he isn’t the type that would burn the man who gave him his first legit shot at a big time program.
This was my exact take when this came up a few weeks ago. I didn't know that it was DUI history that had kept him from getting a P5 shot. I think the man is ecstatic to be here and I don't think he's just going to burn Mario like that. Unless Mario is a bigger pain in the back side behind the scenes than we already suspect. For all his faults I believe Mario to be a stand up guy and pretty genuine for the most part. Brian Kelly on the other hand........... Let's just say that Kelly must be top 10 easily in the category of biggest prick to work for.

Advertisement
He’s probably #1 on their list, jt son there too so u never know if he would go to.

I think he will honor his contract tho

I like him as a DC and what he has done so far, but I’m waiting to see how he finishes the season mainly against FSU since that’s the best offense we have remaining on the schedule.
Agreed. He's our best DC by far since that one season we balled out with Manny under Richt, but he got cooked against the one elite offense we've faced this season. Need to see it against FSU.

Advertisement
Back