Gotta pay Guidry

Advertisement
I like him as a DC and what he has done so far, but I’m waiting to see how he finishes the season mainly against FSU since that’s the best offense we have remaining on the schedule.
The best O have or will face this year is UNC's and they hung 40 on us.

But, I do think he is a really good DC and I hope he sticks around.

Yeah let’s see how the season and the 3-3-5 plays out before we start crowning his ***. Clemson has a bad offense this year. UNC and 8&4 put up a lot of points and yards on us. He has been a good hire so far, but also not good enough to break the bank for either.

I don’t know Coach O can give him first hand knowledge about the benefits of being in Miami.

Advertisement
I think he is good, I think our players like playing for him.

Every DC and defensive mind now in college football is going to get worked from time to time by these great uptempo offenses.

Kirby Smart gave up half a hundie to Alabama with "greatest defense ever" in SEC title game. Brent Venables got worked by Ohio State and LSU in the playoffs.

This was my exact take when this came up a few weeks ago. I didn't know that it was DUI history that had kept him from getting a P5 shot. I think the man is ecstatic to be here and I don't think he's just going to burn Mario like that. Unless Mario is a bigger pain in the back side behind the scenes than we already suspect. For all his faults I believe Mario to be a stand up guy and pretty genuine for the most part. Brian Kelly on the other hand........... Let's just say that Kelly must be top 10 easily in the category of biggest prick to work for.
Kelly got a kid killed because film was required in borderline hurricane force gusts.

Apex douche

Advertisement
I like him as a DC and what he has done so far, but I’m waiting to see how he finishes the season mainly against FSU since that’s the best offense we have remaining on the schedule.
Lol If you’re not satisfied with what Guidry has done with this Defense by now then idk what to tell you. He is a grand slam hire. Next year, we will be significantly better.

Advertisement
I thought he’s been brilliant so far. Only game suspect is unc second half. Again he’s making do with what he has. I’m hyped to see how he does with a healthy roster and portal additions next year.

Advertisement
I don’t think he’ll leave so soon. He never had a P5 job because of his DUI/DWI history. I hope he isn’t the type that would burn the man who gave him his first legit shot at a big time program.
How many DUIs are we talking about here????

Give Guidry all that DT whiff money
IMG_9951.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back