Gorlden says issues are internal

Advertisement
Milque toast, meaningless answers from the HC. The guy is on auto pilot collecting his extortion money and helping his buddies set up their retirement accounts.

Did you get that quote from Rich Garza!?

181022.jpg

Just say it, Al.

Just say "I have no clue what the **** I'm doing"

I was listening to Clinton Portis on the radio this past weekend and he said something that made sense..."Al had so much talent on that team last year, I honestly think it caught him off guard and he didn't know what to do with it."

This guy has NEVER had anymore then 2-3 NFL guys on any team he has ever coached. Last year he had about 25-30 if not more.

He is just in over his head. Esp last year. I am hoping that "the game slows down" for him this year. At least for our sake.

Thing that really worries me is it seemed and was rumored that Al was mailing it in. Seemingly knowing his fate but not quitting for money purposes, I wonder if we get max effort from him. He can always bull**** his way into a mid level job so I don't think he would be jeopardizing his future more than he already has.

Advertisement
Just say it, Al.

I was listening to Clinton Portis on the radio this past weekend and he said something that made sense..."Al had so much talent on that team last year, I honestly think it caught him off guard and he didn't know what to do with it."

This guy has NEVER had anymore then 2-3 NFL guys on any team he has ever coached. Last year he had about 25-30 if not more.

He is just in over his head. Esp last year. I am hoping that "the game slows down" for him this year. At least for our sake.

Thing that really worries me is it seemed and was rumored that Al was mailing it in. Seemingly knowing his fate but not quitting for money purposes, I wonder if we get max effort from him. He can always bull**** his way into a mid level job so I don't think he would be jeopardizing his future more than he already has.

AGAIN: THIS!

Tortured myself and listened.

He gets so defensive whenever someone dares question his defense lmaooooo

If Joe Rose had a shred of testicular fortitude he'd ask Golden, "Why should we believe any steps were taken to improve the results on the field when you won't point out what the specific problems were, and specify what steps you've taken to correct them?"

Golden is so feckless and ineffective that he won't even explain what and why things went wrong because he doesn't want the accompanying expectations that as the muti-millionaire head coach with a twelve thousand page binder, he would fix them. He's an incompetent boob who fools people into thinking he has a clue about what the **** he's doing because he read a couple self-help books and has an office full of those stupid ******* motivational posters.

Advertisement
Again, the Cloud of Expectations rears its ugly head. It must be completely removed before Alfred Golden can truly begin a cloudless season.

By the way, the motivational posters can serve, with difficulty, if toilet paper runs out.

Just say it, Al.

Fck that. I hope he's mailing it in starting w bufoon cookman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back