Goodbye Jen, we hardly knew you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s telling that after she leaves a P5 school & having this on her resume that she ends up at a school like Musk U.

It’s kinda like Blake leaving Miami & finds himself at an institution like Boston College, which is a P5, but are more known for their hockey & lacrosse programs vs. anything else.
Exactly the kind of school Blake James came from, and where he deserves to remain.

Advertisement
1688684514834.gif

I think it’s telling that after she leaves a P5 school & having this on her resume that she ends up at a school like Musk U.

It’s kinda like Blake leaving Miami & finds himself at an institution like Boston College, which is a P5, but are more known for their hockey & lacrosse programs vs. anything else.
Women’s lacrosse Rell (I know you know, just making a statement). Thankfully Brownie recruited the entire first line from the NTDP squad so the hockey team will turn it around pretty quick after Jerry retired.

BC’s major revenue sports can’t get out of their own way.

Rad’s recent baseball hire shows what an AD is capable of when unshackled by the likes of Jenn Strawley.
I know there is another place to go for this info but the hate is not nearly as strong in the den as it is here and I enjoy the hate.

What do the masses think of the JD hire? They have been underwhelming as a program for a while….

I am going bathe in the hate now. I brought this upon myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In no way am I defending her but I do have a question. Was there ever anyone with knowledge that she was a major problem or did someone just post her picture on a message board and say “this ugly ***** is the problem” and then the masses turned on her.

I only ask because members of the media seem to think this is a big loss.

I’m good with Rad putting all his people in place and getting rid of anyone Blake James hired.
Aa

Advertisement

Respect first off, but there aren't too many places for female AD's. In particular at the P5 level. In fact there's only 4 total. Virginia, Pitt, Washington, and Vanderbilt. D1, there's 14 percent or thereabouts from what I could find.

Getting an AD spot at all makes her a rarity. It's a step up for her.

This thread is absurd, and I can’t believe the mods even allow it.

People are ****ting on somebody who they have no idea what they did, and what decisions she made behind the scenes. Let me clue you in, all the **** we went through was on Blake. Anything having to do with football she had nothing to do with. She basically just followed directions in terms of the three major men’s sports. Had no input into decisions or anything that we would be concerned with. But yet people wanna **** on her, why? Because she’s not the most attractive woman in the world? You all must hate a lot of women.

She was basically an administrative functionary with respect to the big three, and did not do one single thing to hurt these program. As a matter fact, her focus was more than women sports. Which was fine by me. No one should be concerned about her, nor should they go out of their way to take a crap on her. It’s just spiteful and hateful for no reason.

This is just hating for hate’s sake, and you should all be ashamed.
Exactly. Very few people knew what her roles were, what she was like to work with and what she actually did. There's very little information here.

If she borderline either refused to do her job or did her job with insane negligence like Blake, then I would get it. All I'm seeing here is people posting horse pictures to describe someone whilst probably not looking like Brad Pitt or George Clooney themselves.

Its not necessary. She's gone, cool, don't have a ******* clue what she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back