Goodbye Jen, we hardly knew you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Dolfans NYC
Is it true that she was one the administrator's that had a problem with Miami actually investing in the football program?

Is it true that she was one the administrator's that had a problem with Miami actually investing in the football program?
So many different narratives floated on this chick cause like shalalala she straddled the fence PUBLICLY on SOOOOO many topics. Behind closed doors very agenda driven has always been my understanding.

Advertisement
So many different narratives floated on this chick cause like shalalala she straddled the fence PUBLICLY on SOOOOO many topics. Behind closed doors very agenda driven has always been my understanding.

By no means am I defending her. I know she could be very tough and not-very-warm to a lot of people. But she was also Beta Blake's "get-er-done" person, and I think there was a polite "parting of the ways" now that Dan has had a chance to observe the situation for over a year.

Let's not forget, Jenn was at UM since 2012. Beta Blake was named Interim AD in 2013.

Collectively, they did some passive-aggressive damage.

She was not the biggest problem.

And let's be clear, she WAS problematic, but particularly when we had a weakling AD in Beta Blake, a guy who liked to delegate responsibility while simultaneously claiming all the credit. Has anyone at UM spoken of Jenn Strawley being a problem since Radakovich was hired? EXACTLY.

In all honesty, who is the bigger problem...the hatchet man (or person)? Or the person who gives the hatchet to someone else in a lesser role, and then lets the subordinate take all the blame and hate?
Yea haven't heard anything since the new AD thats a good point. Also if the insiders are happy its probably a good thing. i dont know if they are happy for her or happy she just boogied.

Yea haven't heard anything since the new AD thats a good point. Also if the insiders are happy its probably a good thing. i dont know if they are happy for her or happy she just boogied.

I don't think she made enough non-co-worker friends for a lot of people to be happy FOR HER. I think most of this is "happy she just boogied".

And for the record, I have no problems with her being an advocate for women's sports. She played softball. She should bring her passion to work every single day. Dave Maggard killed men's golf and swimming back in the 1990s, and it's been a tough battle to generate enough operating revenue and fund-raising to bring ANY sport back, men's or women's.

Regardless of gender, regardless of agenda, it MUST be recognized that football is the primary economic driver at every Division I-A athletic program. And you can't neglect that. Fortunately for Jenn, she is now at a school where she won't have to worry about that issue. AT ALL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is absurd, and I can’t believe the mods even allow it.

People are ****ting on somebody who they have no idea what they did, and what decisions she made behind the scenes. Let me clue you in, all the **** we went through was on Blake. Anything having to do with football she had nothing to do with. She basically just followed directions in terms of the three major men’s sports. Had no input into decisions or anything that we would be concerned with. But yet people wanna **** on her, why? Because she’s not the most attractive woman in the world? You all must hate a lot of women.

She was basically an administrative functionary with respect to the big three, and did not do one single thing to hurt these program. As a matter fact, her focus was more than women sports. Which was fine by me. No one should be concerned about her, nor should they go out of their way to take a crap on her. It’s just spiteful and hateful for no reason.

This is just hating for hate’s sake, and you should all be ashamed.

Advertisement
Rhetorical question. Does only a "Straight", White, Christian man have the right to stand up for themself or be who they are?
Anybody can stand up and be whoever and whatever they want to be, let's make that clear! Buy society also has the right to call them out on it, nobody is beyond reproach! Can you dig it?

In no way am I defending her but I do have a question. Was there ever anyone with knowledge that she was a major problem or did someone just post her picture on a message board and say “this ugly ***** is the problem” and then the masses turned on her.

I only ask because members of the media seem to think this is a big loss.

I’m good with Rad putting all his people in place and getting rid of anyone Blake James hired.
@Peter Ariz hated her because she wouldn't give him the same access to players after he joined FRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back