Goodbye Jen, we hardly knew you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In no way am I defending her but I do have a question. Was there ever anyone with knowledge that she was a major problem or did someone just post her picture on a message board and say “this ugly ***** is the problem” and then the masses turned on her.

I only ask because members of the media seem to think this is a big loss.

I’m good with Rad putting all his people in place and getting rid of anyone Blake James hired.

In no way am I defending her but I do have a question. Was there ever anyone with knowledge that she was a major problem or did someone just post her picture on a message board and say “this ugly ***** is the problem” and then the masses turned on her.

I’m good with Rad putting all his people in place and getting rid of anyone Blake James hired.

She was not the biggest problem.

And let's be clear, she WAS problematic, but particularly when we had a weakling AD in Beta Blake, a guy who liked to delegate responsibility while simultaneously claiming all the credit. Has anyone at UM spoken of Jenn Strawley being a problem since Radakovich was hired? EXACTLY.

In all honesty, who is the bigger problem...the hatchet man (or person)? Or the person who gives the hatchet to someone else in a lesser role, and then lets the subordinate take all the blame and hate?

Advertisement

Lmfao at Big loss...

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee .....Thank God...Horse faced b*tch....
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Dolfans NYC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back