Good News Revolving D'Shawn Hand (V-Tech related)

Advertisement
Is hoke that good of a recruiter or what is it?

Michigan is an easy sell. Tradition, strong academics, insane game day experience, one of the top universities in the country. And obviously Hoke is a beast on the trail.

Isn't Ann Arbor like one of the worst places to live?

Ann Arbor is a nice place. Nothing like Detroit.
Its your typical college town. With hella bars, concerts, festivals ect. Its also a very wild town and fun to be in on gameday. No one dogs you because your a fan of a different team. I hear some stadiums kids like to fight others at the football game. Michigan and Nebraska had some of the coolest fans when it comes to respecting other teams. Just don't be in Ann Arbor during OSU week.

I just think its bull**** that an 8-5 team like Michigan is just snatching these big timers.

We could have had the same record with a bowl
win.
Even the Ole Miss, and Auburn classes for last year like why are they pulling those kids?

Miami would beat Michigan, Ole Miss, and Auburn if we were to play today. I firmly believe that.

We still get big timers though.

That stuff doesn't matter as much as fans think. Speaking of Arthur Brown, he was at the Oklahoma game where they beat the living **** out of us, but had eliminated them, a title contender, and committed to us, a mediocre team at the time.

I mean how do you think other teams react when they see us landing good classes, or watch AQM and Stacey Coley choose us with the NCAA crap going on and a crappy team for around a decade?

Thats true. But Miami also has a lot going for it. The city, atmosphere, academics, tradition, and most importantly in the mecca of hs football. Some will debate that. But i believe its true. The tri-county area down there has so much talent. Its unbelievable.

I just think its bull**** that an 8-5 team like Michigan is just snatching these big timers.

We could have had the same record with a bowl
win.
Even the Ole Miss, and Auburn classes for last year like why are they pulling those kids?

Miami would beat Michigan, Ole Miss, and Auburn if we were to play today. I firmly believe that.

We still get big timers though.

That stuff doesn't matter as much as fans think. Speaking of Arthur Brown, he was at the Oklahoma game where they beat the living **** out of us, but had eliminated them, a title contender, and committed to us, a mediocre team at the time.

I mean how do you think other teams react when they see us landing good classes, or watch AQM and Stacey Coley choose us with the NCAA crap going on and a crappy team for around a decade?

Thats true. But Miami also has a lot going for it. The city, atmosphere, academics, tradition, and most importantly in the mecca of hs football. Some will debate that. But i believe its true. The tri-county area down there has so much talent. Its unbelievable.

Yeah man its why we've managed to stay up there even in the midst of all this bull****. On field performance definitely makes a difference especially with some of these South Florida divas, but its obvious why OOS kids fall in love with the school and city.

Advertisement
Is hoke that good of a recruiter or what is it?

He's a top-notch coach, a great recruiter, and on the defensive side, has Greg Mattison as the DC, a highly-regarded ex-defensive coach of the Ravens when they had the best defenses in the league during his tenure.

I think this just shows the defeatist attitude that has persisted within the UM fan base over the past decade. What happened to anyone, anytime, anywhere? Now we are glad when other schools on our schedule don't get a particular player.

Brady Hoke ain't no joke.
I think Mattison at DC is really helping since he coached the Ravens D. They are also running a hybrid and I'm waiting to see who looks better in year 3 between Mattison and Dorito.They changed over from a 3-3-5, which is a grade school defense.

I hope hope Hoke turns Michigan into a power again and beats OSU every year. **** those bukeyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back