Good News Revolving D'Shawn Hand (V-Tech related)

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
-He's eliminated the Hokies from his list.
-Va Tech was once considered his leader.
-Now list Alabama, Florida, and Michigan as his top 3 (alphabetical order)
-States it was hard to eliminate Va Tech because Bud Foster was his favorite coach.
-Mentions the fact that they don't have a Sports Management program was a big part in getting rid of them.
-Michigan presumed leader (Although he's never said it)

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
If hoke can be a decent coach, they're gonna be nasty with all that talent, but I'd hate to see this kid go to Bama or UFag

VT rarely get 5 star players or high 4 star recruits.. They got Fuller at CB last year because his brothers went there. They get under the radar 3 star kids and turn them into good players under Beamer.

Advertisement
VT rarely get 5 star players or high 4 star recruits.. They got Fuller at CB last year because his brothers went there. They get under the radar 3 star kids and turn them into good players under Beamer.

Agreed, this year the state of Virginia is loaded with talent though.

They were talking about the possibility of Brown, Hand, and Blanding all going to the same school at one point (Virginia, or Va-Tech)

The state has never seen this high of talent at the top. A bunch of highly rated kids who grew up fans of the Cavs/Hokies.

Hand is going to Michigan to be with Peppers. Those two are pretty close. Peppers is also trying to recruit Fournette. Fournette, despite reports about LSU I believe he winds up at BAMA.

Advertisement
Is hoke that good of a recruiter or what is it?

Michigan is an easy sell. Tradition, strong academics, insane game day experience, one of the top universities in the country. And obviously Hoke is a beast on the trail.

Personally I would prefer to see him at V Tech or UVA. ***** the SEC and Michigan. We should want ACC teams to keep talent at home. Plus, when a player like this picks VT or UVA it creates a buzz. Ina way it helps Miami when we play against other good teams.

Advertisement
Can't remember but when was the last time miami signed the no.1 prospect in the nation.

Advertisement
I just think its bull**** that an 8-5 team like Michigan is just snatching these big timers.

We could have had the same record with a bowl
win.
Even the Ole Miss, and Auburn classes for last year like why are they pulling those kids?

Miami would beat Michigan, Ole Miss, and Auburn if we were to play today. I firmly believe that.

We still get big timers though.

I just think its bull**** that an 8-5 team like Michigan is just snatching these big timers.

We could have had the same record with a bowl
win.
Even the Ole Miss, and Auburn classes for last year like why are they pulling those kids?

Miami would beat Michigan, Ole Miss, and Auburn if we were to play today. I firmly believe that.

We still get big timers though.

That stuff doesn't matter as much as fans think. Speaking of Arthur Brown, he was at the Oklahoma game where they beat the living **** out of us, but had eliminated them, a title contender, and committed to us, a mediocre team at the time.

I mean how do you think other teams react when they see us landing good classes, or watch AQM and Stacey Coley choose us with the NCAA crap going on and a crappy team for around a decade?

Advertisement
Back