Good news on Valentine....

To the few posters that missed Genron is the middle man / broker pulling Valentine's Head Coaches strings. He works on his staff as an assistant coach, I know he is not the head coach, but he is the one putting the head coach out there to get answers for his $EC benefactors (information is power to control or influence someone )

If the HC was taking the lead for Valentine he would have the kid shut down his recruitment commit to UM and focus on school. Not have the kid missing class to take official visits all over the $$EC $outh, I mean the only $$EC $chool he hasn't mentioned in Ole Miss but I think they spent their budget for this recruiting cycle.

If it is not a mater of Valentine get grades or test score but rather the number of classes he needs to take, then the smart move would be to get ahead in classes by spending the extra few days working, since he will also be taking a full summer school load there is no room for error. But in the end whatever needs to happen to get young mr. valentine to dawn the Orange and Green I am all for it.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought there were new rules this year regarding recruiting.

From NCAA.org:
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

But Tunsil said he hasn't spoken to Golden and will reach out to him this week if he doesn't hear from him soon.
Might want to call him. :/ WTF SMFH
This. Gotta call this kid as he and Kaaya are the most important recruits in this class. Should have called him yesterday.

Dead period, can't call the kid. It says Valentine has spoken to Al. It is the coach that has not. That said, call the friggin coach, AL!!!!! This kid is the only chance your defense has of working.

Advertisement
It was the dead period so maybe Golden did not call to speak to him because it was a violation. I am sure as soon as it is allowed Golden will speak to Valentine in person

Advertisement
Back