Good News for Canes Fans that want Golden to Stay

Advertisement
I just got the espn text update. There goes the one and only advantage psu had. Good news for us.

Rumor of Golden to PSU is picking up some steam. He's going to have to come out and say he's definitely not going at some point. Unless of course he's going.

Rumor of Golden to PSU is picking up some steam. He's going to have to come out and say he's definitely not going at some point. Unless of course he's going.

What have you seen? I saw a couple of tweets by a guy I follow. @sportsbybrooks

I still think he's going if offered the job. Tough to say not to your alma mater no matter the circumstances

Advertisement

I still think he's going if offered the job. Tough to say not to your alma mater no matter the circumstances
more info needed now

more info needed now

sportsbybrooks guy said they were legitimacy to the rumors that PSU would be interested in Golden and that Golden would listen. Even if he knew something, it would have been info that was before the NCAA's announcement, so it's already outdated. IMO, Golden has said enough to put the rumors to rest and he's just trying to (re)negotiate his K.

In an interview with Sedano yesterday morning, Golden was already talking about next years games (ND in Chicago sepcifically).

more info needed now

sportsbybrooks guy said they were legitimacy to the rumors that PSU would be interested in Golden and that Golden would listen. Even if he knew something, it would have been info that was before the NCAA's announcement, so it's already outdated. IMO, Golden has said enough to put the rumors to rest and he's just trying to (re)negotiate his K.

I'm curious to hear what else is out there.. 3fw said it is gaining steam.. if its only the sportsbybrooks tweets then I'm not that concerned

more info needed now

I'm curious to hear what else is out there.. 3fw said it is gaining steam.. if its only the sportsbybrooks tweets then I'm not that concerned

That's all I've seen and I follow the bigger names on twitter. Schad talked about PSU being interested about a week ago and also suggested Golden would listen, but that info is also outdated at this point (and probably just speculation to boot).

Advertisement
32.jpg

more info needed now

That's all I've seen and I follow the bigger names on twitter. Schad talked about PSU being interested about a week ago and also suggested Golden would listen, but that info is also outdated at this point (and probably just speculation to boot).

Sounds like it is all speculation

Advertisement
No doubt, but speculation can hurt a recruiting class. If he's absolutely staying it's in his best interest to say so. If he won't say so, he's likely listening.

No doubt, but speculation can hurt a recruiting class. If he's absolutely staying it's in his best interest to say so. If he won't say so, he's likely listening.

You would think parents and recruits have already asked him this???

Advertisement
Golden should just come out and say he's not going to Penn State.

He hasnt directly been asked that question yet. I assume its going to happen at some point

He kind of did on Sid's show and that was before the NCAA announcement. If he's trying to renegotiate, which his agent has said they are, being silent would make some sense.

Not sure Les Miles has turned down UofM like 3 times now and they where offering him a ton of money

Not sure Les Miles has turned down UofM like 3 times now and they where offering him a ton of money

Thats one example. There are probably plenty of others where the opposite happened

Advertisement
Back