Good God

You always make these ridiculous statements, as if it is fact. Malachi Dupri and Travin Dural are BOTH better than any WR on our team. Project in rounds 1-3. Not sure who they have on the bench but fairly certain with the way they have recruited that there are better options than Berrios and Malcolm Lewis. Would they take Kaaya? Yes. LSU QBs are terrible. Stop your nonsense.

Ahmmon Richards is in a different universe than both of those guys and Coley will be a better pro than both. Go ahead and save this post. People always say I our overrate our players for the NFL until they get to the pros and outperform SEC talent. Doesn't matter if it's Miller, Vernon, Campbell, Benjamin, Linder or whoever.

You didn't even argue what I said about QB and TE so I'll assume you agree, as there is no argument.

Advertisement
That HGH must cost Bama a small fortune. They're the only school who's RB's look smaller after going pro than they did in college.

There's a reason the kids from Bama look like grown men when they're Juniors and anyone who knows anything about PED's & HGH knows why.

Google A'Shawn Robinson.

Bama's D is loaded with studs, but they are an average offensive team IMO. Still think their D carries them to another NC however.

Miami is a million miles away from competing with the big boys consistently as it relates to depth and talent.

Bama and LSU look like NFL teams compared to Miami. Coach R has his work cut out for him on that issue alone. It's going to take some serious recruiting the next few years to get to that level.

And you noticed this now?

Advertisement
Miami is a million miles away from competing with the big boys consistently as it relates to depth and talent.

Bama and LSU look like NFL teams compared to Miami. Coach R has his work cut out for him on that issue alone. It's going to take some serious recruiting the next few years to get to that level.

Yeah, our last team that looked like Bama or LSU was the team Butch put together.

Then Clappy crapped the bed.

And years later, here we are.

Clappy had more success at Miami than Paul Davis did.

Your boy is an underachiever.

Had more success OFF THE BACK of his former bawse. Butch put him in a position to win. As soon as this clappy character you cherish (apparently) brought his own guys in there, they started getting fat and complacent.

This 1fing million times. Thank you. Yes, Karruche Tran is a fine *** woman.

Go Canes!

Our front 7 will be there the year after next. Secondary is where it's further behind.

I have to disagree, our defensive depth is not at that level. They have 3rd year five star players rotating in for a few plays a game. Especially Alabama, their depth is just scary. Keep in mind we had to switch Dobard to the line and Chad has been playing injured.
but is a lot of young talent on dline, at de alone u have Demetrius, chad, joe Jackson, patchan, bethel, who should all be back, at dt you got Norton, McIntosh who look like they will be studs, cortell jenkings willis the 3 and Anthony moten, that's some serious talent at dlline,

Our front 7 will be there the year after next. Secondary is where it's further behind.

I have to disagree, our defensive depth is not at that level. They have 3rd year five star players rotating in for a few plays a game. Especially Alabama, their depth is just scary. Keep in mind we had to switch Dobard to the line and Chad has been playing injured.
but is a lot of young talent on dline, at de alone u have Demetrius, chad, joe Jackson, patchan, bethel, who should all be back, at dt you got Norton, McIntosh who look like they will be studs, cortell jenkings willis the 3 and Anthony moten, that's some serious talent at dlline,

Thing with Bama is they got 4 stars backing up 5 stars. You hardly notice an injury on that team. A Willis gets hurt on that team and they roll out a Willis clone.

No doubt we have talent on the line, and some good talent coming in this class too. I am really excited about DJ Johnson for example, I think he will do great things. My point was that we should stop saying stuff like - "we will have the best x,y, and z in the nation next year," in my opinion it's rarely true.

That doesn't mean we don't have really good players who will ball out and end up in the league. It's just a rather high bar to set, and until we are recruiting like a true powerhouse again - to me that means top 5 classes every year - we won't be able to accurately say those things. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah, our last team that looked like Bama or LSU was the team Butch put together.

Then Clappy crapped the bed.

And years later, here we are.

Clappy had more success at Miami than Paul Davis did.

Your boy is an underachiever.

Had more success OFF THE BACK of his former bawse. Butch put him in a position to win. As soon as this clappy character you cherish (apparently) brought his own guys in there, they started getting fat and complacent.

This 1fing million times. Thank you. Yes, Karruche Tran is a fine *** woman.

Go Canes!

+1 million on that....she is all that!

Thing with Bama is they got 4 stars backing up 5 stars. You hardly notice an injury on that team. A Willis gets hurt on that team and they roll out a Willis clone.

That's why I said 2 years from now. Give us time to build some depth

yes bama has huge depth but saban has been there what 7 8 yrs, it takes time to build that kind of depth. Georgia has the depth at dline and oline that Miami will have in a couple years, they are already starting to get some on dline and with 3 kids coming in at lb to back up 3 kids have starting lb should have some real depth for a change. if u can play 4-5 guys at dt and de and play well u are lucky,

I think Miami has enough o play 4 guys at dt and de next year, beyond that not sure, bama hasn't really suffered injuries this year at de or dt either so u see the 4 to 5 guys every game,

By next year or at the latest 2018 we should be on par with them, if Richt is any good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back