Good God

BadCompany

Band
Banned
Miami is a million miles away from competing with the big boys consistently as it relates to depth and talent.

Bama and LSU look like NFL teams compared to Miami. Coach R has his work cut out for him on that issue alone. It's going to take some serious recruiting the next few years to get to that level.

Advertisement
Our front 7 will be there the year after next. Secondary is where it's further behind.

Lots of modern major league baseball players look miles away from the way McGuire and Sosa did...

Juice makes a **** of a difference.

Advertisement
That DT for LSU Gilmore is a stud but i just saw an OL for Alabama #73 throwaround like a rag doll.We're far from that.

Miami is a million miles away from competing with the big boys consistently as it relates to depth and talent.

Bama and LSU look like NFL teams compared to Miami. Coach R has his work cut out for him on that issue alone. It's going to take some serious recruiting the next few years to get to that level.

Yeah, our last team that looked like Bama or LSU was the team Butch put together.

Then Clappy crapped the bed.

And years later, here we are.

Our D will be there in short order. We are getting the right kids, and Diaz knows how to use them. We will be very young at DB next season, but I think our front seven will be as good as anybodies.

Our front 7 will be there the year after next. Secondary is where it's further behind.

I have to disagree, our defensive depth is not at that level. They have 3rd year five star players rotating in for a few plays a game. Especially Alabama, their depth is just scary. Keep in mind we had to switch Dobard to the line and Chad has been playing injured.

Advertisement
Our secondary and Oline is where its going to take time to get to an elite level. But I wouldn't compare teams to Alabama its just a machine over there.

"Where are all the big dudes?"

Wasn't an excuse, it was a fact.

And having big dudes isn't the same as having big athletes. Bama and LSU have big athletes.

LSU has maybe 2-3 behemoths....not envious about them at all.

BAMA is bigger than everybody....but their skills on offense other than rb are pedestrian imo.

Advertisement

Yeah, our last team that looked like Bama or LSU was the team Butch put together.

Then Clappy crapped the bed.

And years later, here we are.

Clappy had more success at Miami than Paul Davis did.

Your boy is an underachiever.

Miami needs to improve at 3 areas. Oline talent, Db talent and we need a game breaker at running back and we will be straight

Advertisement
anybody catch the announcer in the game mention how fast the alabama defense closed on lsu like old miami defenses

Bama & LSU shouldn't be the measuring stick for us, they've had a 15 year head start...

We just need to focus on being able to beat FSU & trying to compete with Clemson down the line.

With this Defense we're running & continuing to stockpile savages at DL & LB, we're about 2 recruiting classes away from being a legit program again.

We just need to replenish the OL, add more speed at WR & DB, then land Lingard in 2018 & this team could take off.

I know I know, it's always next year with us, and people hate to hear about anything concerning the future when it comes to Miami, but I really do believe we're finally turning this program around.

That 2018 class will be pivotal for our future in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back