Good Article on Richt the Man

Advertisement
This article and hire brings me to a sense of peace. In my opinion, life is too short. I've had many of close friends and relatives die around me that I never thought was possible.

CMR's leadership skills are what portray him the most. He has devoted his life to Christianity and for that has become other-centered. For all of us, sometimes we need to look at ourselves and notice our centered ways and capitalize on the opportunity before us. Life is short. We are here to serve others and be leaders in our own lives, community, and family.

Thank you Mark Richt for taking this challenge of being the next coach at the University of Miami. Go Canes!!!

I couldn't be more proud to have this man leading our program...on so many levels.

Advertisement
Great story....thank you for posting....

Life is a blessing.....

Football..Family.....Faith....

“I told him, ‘This is your mission, to help those kids.’ He looked invigorated. I told him, ‘You look so good, like you took 10 years off your life.”

......Mother of Mark Richt

In life, sometimes the best course is a change of scenery. I pray this works out for everyone.

Advertisement
I am telling you...anyone disappointed because MR is our HC...needs a brain scan.

Stars might be aligning gentlemen....I think MR brings at least #6 and #7 home. #8 would be awesome

Advertisement
Back