Gonna find out about Mario

LOL what? do you guys watch the same games? this wasn't atm Bama or even UNC. this was getting skull ****ed by middle Tennessee
I'll say this again here. It's different coaches and the same results.. So what does that tell you.. We need better players and that's Mario's job right now is to get better players here. These guys we have aren't getting it done. Gotta give him time to flip this roster

Advertisement
Well...at least if he gets consistent top 10 classes the next guy will have a better roster then....there is always an upside!
**** find out is very diff when youre the HC at miami and not the outside school. every kid sees the same **** up close and personal unlike OOS schools. kids stayed away from the O staff all spring and summer. y'all came w excuses. Marios own former coach was **** talking him. y'all Made excuses. hes gonna be an average coach who is a great seller but eventually that dies out

Advertisement
I'll say this again here. It's different coaches and the same results.. So what does that tell you.. We need better players and that's Mario's job right now is to get better players here. These guys we have aren't getting it done. Gotta give him time to flip this roster
lol again. you dont need better players to beat middle Tennessee. just like you didnt need better players to beat FIU. it was a coaching issue then and it is one now. stop lying to yourself. we looked like **** vs everyone so far

The ship as sailed. We suck. Unc will name the score. Just run a go route. We’re a ******* national embarrassment. About to stop wearing Miami gear to the gym. This **** is sad

LOL what? do you guys watch the same games? this wasn't atm Bama or even UNC. this was getting skull ****ed by middle Tennessee
Remember we were losing 7-3 to so miss with less than 1 minute to go in the 1st half and they were too fragile and insecure to see any problems. It’s taken one of the worst loss in the history of the program to see any flaws.

Remember we were losing 7-3 to so miss with less than 1 minute to go in the 1st half and they were too fragile and insecure to see any problems. It’s taken one of the worst loss in the history of the program to see any flaws.
I remember. we scored 20 points in two first halves against these **** schools. 9 points in an entire game against ATM.

Advertisement
**** find out is very diff when youre the HC at miami and not the outside school. every kid sees the same **** up close and personal unlike OOS schools. kids stayed away from the O staff all spring and summer. y'all came w excuses. Marios own former coach was **** talking him. y'all Made excuses. hes gonna be an average coach who is a great seller but eventually that dies out

Well I hope not because he's going to here for a while. Hope he evolves and we are successful.

lol again. you dont need better players to beat middle Tennessee. just like you didnt need better players to beat FIU. it was a coaching issue then and it is one now. stop lying to yourself. we looked like **** vs everyone so far
listen to what you just said. Yea we lost to a team we shouldn't lose to but it's a cycle of the same regardless of coaching. WE NEED TO RECRUIT BETTER. Doesn't matter who's coaching these kids. they aren't getting it done. so when do we realize that?

Advertisement

"you dont need better players to beat middle Tennessee. just like you didnt need better players to beat FIU"

Can't disagree with that

listen to what you just said. Yea we lost to a team we shouldn't lose to but it's a cycle of the same regardless of coaching. WE NEED TO RECRUIT BETTER. Doesn't matter who's coaching these kids. they aren't getting it done. so when do we realize that?
again, you dont need recruits to not get blown out by middle Tennessee. you have enough right now to do so. you have enough to score more than 10 points in a first half against southern miss and middle Tennessee. I can buy the we need to recruit better when it comes to beating the more talented teams bc we dont have the depth in the two deep. this isnt the issue this year.

Advertisement
How we play versus UNC is going to be MONUMENTAL for so many reasons:

1) 2 weeks to prepare
2) First ACC opponent and a crappy one at that, albeit one that has given us major problems
3) Worrisome signs of the team imploding, supposed cliques, chemistry issues, already a couple of suspensions and the dreaded airing of grievances on social media
4) No matter the recruiting ability of Mario, this class could start coming apart...you know the other schools smell blood in the water

If we get a heavy dose of TVD/Mallory/Flagg/Ivey and the offensive scheme remains the same I might have to take this season off. The majority of the top coaches have X/O experience as a coordinator on either side of the ball and I will start getting the feeling that Mario is best suited to be a recruiting coordinator and position coach.

They play as though they have a 20 point lead at all times, I'm not even sure they are capable of pushing the tempo. If UNC starts to hit explosive plays how in the **** is Gattis going to keep up with them? I'm very skeptical that the offense will get better. You had an entire off-season of installs and practices, are they suddenly going to have some kind of awakening after 4 games? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Which also applies to being a Canes fan the last 20 years.
Mack Brown and UNC are going to do bad things to Scario Frostoball and our Hurricanes with an unlubricated concrete *****.

A BIG ONE.

Y’all still expecting this team to be prepared? Cmon pay attention. This team will look like we didn’t know we had a game come the 8th

Question: Manny > Mario?
Maybe. At least that FIU loss was a 1 score game. This loss was by 2 scores and to a team full of guys who weren’t recruited by Vandy, Georgia Southern, Georgia Tech, and the rest of the 2nd tier schools from the south.

Advertisement
Back