Gonna find out about Mario

Advertisement
What’s there to find out? He is what he is. He’s a real good recruiter who will get consistent top 10 classes but the product on the field will be no better than 8-9 wins.

Boosters will eventually tire of fronting this program and that money will eventually dry up and we’re back to hiring the Danny Miaz’s of the world.

How about that for sunshine?

Gonna find out just how great he is at recruiting cause it won’t be easy to feed these kids “ we are turning it around” bull**** if they continue to see this crap every week.
If there isn’t changes to the depth chart when we play UNC. Kids will start looking else where

Advertisement
you gotta give the man some time. If you thought he would turn us into world beaters this quick than your dumb. but I personally think it's a easy sale. You see how much help is needed on this roster.

Advertisement
you gotta give the man some time. If you thought he would turn us into world beaters this quick than your dumb. but I personally think it's a easy sale. You see how much help is needed on this roster.
Nobody wants to hear this and I get it but I agree. We shouldn’t be losing to MTSU but still Mannys players and if we take our orange and green shades off we aren’t very good or deep.

Marios been telling recruits they need better players for months now.

Still can salvage a good season so let’s see what happens.

Please stop the BS!! We saw first hand " how you do anything is how you do everything "

Nobody wants to hear this and I get it but I agree. We shouldn’t be losing to MTSU but still Mannys players and if we take our orange and green shades off we aren’t very good or deep.

Marios been telling recruits they need better players for months now.

Still can salvage a good season so let’s see what happens.
You are dreaming.

Advertisement
How we play versus UNC is going to be MONUMENTAL for so many reasons:

1) 2 weeks to prepare
2) First ACC opponent and a crappy one at that, albeit one that has given us major problems
3) Worrisome signs of the team imploding, supposed cliques, chemistry issues, already a couple of suspensions and the dreaded airing of grievances on social media
4) No matter the recruiting ability of Mario, this class could start coming apart...you know the other schools smell blood in the water

If we get a heavy dose of TVD/Mallory/Flagg/Ivey and the offensive scheme remains the same I might have to take this season off. The majority of the top coaches have X/O experience as a coordinator on either side of the ball and I will start getting the feeling that Mario is best suited to be a recruiting coordinator and position coach.

They play as though they have a 20 point lead at all times, I'm not even sure they are capable of pushing the tempo. If UNC starts to hit explosive plays how in the **** is Gattis going to keep up with them? I'm very skeptical that the offense will get better. You had an entire off-season of installs and practices, are they suddenly going to have some kind of awakening after 4 games? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Which also applies to being a Canes fan the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Question: Manny > Mario?
they're the same. one just has better pressers and a prettier family. nah Mario is better but not by much esp given the YOE Mario has over Manny as an HC. the diff is even tho it didnt work out, Manny could step in and be a coordinator. if our coordinators flop, Mario is stuck w ask madden in the back

What’s there to find out? He is what he is. He’s a real good recruiter who will get consistent top 10 classes but the product on the field will be no better than 8-9 wins.

Boosters will eventually tire of fronting this program and that money will eventually dry up and we’re back to hiring the Danny Miaz’s of the world.

How about that for sunshine?

Well...at least if he gets consistent top 10 classes the next guy will have a better roster then....there is always an upside!

Advertisement
Back