Off-Topic Gone too soon.

Advertisement
Ole Anderson, founding member of the Four Horsemen wrestling team has died at age 81. RIP.
Ole with one of the great promos of all time, Jim Cornette used this as training material for his students on how it should be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
usc_trojans_head_coach_lincoln_riley_headshot.jpg

WOW!

This man created one of the greatest anime series ever.

RIP

My childhoods gone. I haven't shed a tear since the beginning and now, I've cried twice in three days - once, because my mom had successful eye surgery that allows her to see without glasses and I imagined how her parents would feel if they were alive.

This was the second one. Dragon Ball was a huge part of mine and my brothers life. We used to come home from school, eat, do our homework and watch animes on German TV at our grandmas apartment till our mom came home from work. Dragon Ball GT was the highlight of every evening we spent, 6 p.m., and I have stopped counting how often I've done a fake Kamehameha in a mirror.

My grandma is gone, my brother has moved away, I'm living in her apartment now and now Toriyama is gone too. Time sure flies, but right now, the world feels at a standstill.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My childhoods gone. I haven't shed a tear since the beginning and now, I've cried twice in three days - once, because my mom had successful eye surgery that allows her to see without glasses and I imagined how her parents would feel if they were alive.

This was the second one. Dragon Ball was a huge part of mine and my brothers life. We used to come home from school, eat, do our homework and watch animes on German TV at our grandmas apartment till our mom came home from work. Dragon Ball GT was the highlight of every evening we spent, 6 p.m., and I have stopped counting how often I've done a fake Kamehameha in a mirror.

My grandma is gone, my brother has moved away, I'm living in her apartment now and now Toriyama is gone too. Time sure flies, but right now, the world feels at a standstill.

Attachments

• 654D2082-A637-4606-AD11-F2C3C04879A3.jpeg
    654D2082-A637-4606-AD11-F2C3C04879A3.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0

Advertisement
Back