Off-Topic Gone too soon.

american GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I got to know Toby and his bandmates on a personal level...spent time with him in Afghanistan.

His love and support for our military members was 100% genuine, behind the scenes, and deep into his bones.

One of the nicest and giving people you would have ever met.

He sat with me all night in our Hero's bay and cried at the bedside of each warfighter all night. This was after going all day and 2 concerts that night. No cameras, no PR assistant, no script writers. Just a guy and his buddies who really cared about my war fighters.

Something I will never forget.

I know you are reading this Toby..your secret is still safe with me...no one knows you took nips off your flask...🤣

THANK YOU for putting a smile on the faces of war fighters around the world with your hugs, handshakes, back slaps, and shows.

RIP TK.

I got to know Toby and his bandmates on a personal level...spent time with him in Afghanistan.

His love and support for our military members was 100% genuine, behind the scenes, and deep into his bones.

One of the nicest and giving people you would have ever met.

He sat with me all night in our Hero's bay and cried at the bedside of each warfighter all night. This was after going all day and 2 concerts that night. No cameras, no PR assistant, no script writers. Just a guy and his buddies who really cared about my war fighters.

Something I will never forget.

I know you are reading this Toby..your secret is still safe with me...no one knows you took nips off your flask...🤣

THANK YOU for putting a smile on the faces of war fighters around the world with your hugs, handshakes, back slaps, and shows.

RIP TK.

****, compelling story. only the good die young

Advertisement
Condolences sent. Lost my Mom (Pancreatic) and my former Wife (Lymphoma l) to it. Both horrifying times.
My Grandmother went in '83 from Pancreatic.... I didn't get to see her much after she got sick but remember going to lunch with my grandfather after she passed..... That's stuff you never forget...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back