Goldens not planning any staff changes

Problem2

All-American
Premium
FootballScoop
Hear he isn’t planning any MT @NosniknoT: @FootballScoop Heard anything about any staffing changes at Miami?
6:57pm - 3 Dec 14

Lolz he doesn't care cause he won't get fired no matter what

Unbelievable

Advertisement
I would say that golden is going to coach every home game next season with his middle fingers extended in the air...

...but that would imply that golden was actually coaching during a game.

Daring this administration to fire him. And they still won't do it. Wow. This is so pathetic.

Advertisement
Pure Kiddie Fiddler U. What a snow job PSU and its so-called "Penn State Way" pulled on everyone for so long. Golden and Fat Dino just prime examples of that horrible hypocrisy.

Be a man, negotiate your buy-out and get the #### out of Miami!

After you snuck off, tried to get a job at your child-raping alma mater, you try to extort us! Absolute PIG!

Last edited:
Advertisement
17c8a__674053-titanic-and-violin.jpg

Advertisement
He HAS to be planning something (some sort of exit strategy). Makes no sense to go from 9-3 to 6-6 while adding on an all-conference QB, and not make any adjustments. If he was planning on staying he'd have to do something.

Advertisement
Good. I don't want that fat weasel playing the scapegoat game and getting the dopey rubes, who finally quit on him after the Pitt game, back on the Folden Express. The dopes would see some assistant get scapegoated and start trying to rally up.

Wait til bowl game. Guarantee we lose. The vicerol will be insane for his firing...

Fine by me and start over next year 100%. Don't want any reason for him to get another year

Golden is trying his very, very best to get fired. We all know he doesn't want to be here. He's a sports psychology major. He's playing mind games w/ the Admin daring them to call his bluff. He wants out, but he wants that buy-out as well. Hopefully a team like KU or Rutgers come to our aid and fast.

Advertisement
Back