Goldens not planning any staff changes

drama_season_4.gif

Advertisement
This reminds me of when Golden and Dorito were playing prevent defense on Nebraska on 3rd and goal at the 2.

what a soulless human being

everyone can see he wants the buy-out at this point

I swear that man better stay on his property, there's gotta be people out there lookin for him

Good. I don't want that fat weasel playing the scapegoat game and getting the dopey rubes, who finally quit on him after the Pitt game, back on the Folden Express. The dopes would see some assistant get scapegoated and start trying to rally up.

if he stays I can see a lot of people transferring out

Good. I don't want that fat weasel playing the scapegoat game and getting the dopey rubes, who finally quit on him after the Pitt game, back on the Folden Express. The dopes would see some assistant get scapegoated and start trying to rally up.

amen.... ish is too real

Advertisement
Golden is trying his very, very best to get fired. We all know he doesn't want to be here. He's a sports psychology major. He's playing mind games w/ the Admin daring them to call his bluff. He wants out, but he wants that buy-out as well. Hopefully a team like KU or Rutgers come to our aid and fast.

I have been lurking on both of their boards... There is no mention of his name anywhere. Nobody wants this bum. We are so ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If what some of the posters on this site have mentioned about the buyout being only $5 million is true....this inept administration has zero excuse for not firing him soon.

FootballScoop
Hear he isn’t planning any MT @NosniknoT: @FootballScoop Heard anything about any staffing changes at Miami?
6:57pm - 3 Dec 14

Lolz he doesn't care cause he won't get fired no matter what

Unbelievable

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

Advertisement
Back