Golden's Letter To Students

Advertisement
1013639_951982778163368_109262729534194441_n[1].jpg

Advertisement
We are lucky to have him leading our team! I feel bad for the other Fl teams especially u f a g they have a real loser lol.

Great to see posters come around, not have to hear about Al winning a big game, or other BS, to realize who Al Golden really is, simply the best!

They'll turn on him eventually...like next time UM loses a game. Heck, there are still people clamoring for Williams over Morris, bytching about the D, and complaining that we're #2 in the country in graduation rate...and we're 6-0. Doesn't take much around here to bring out the doom and gloom squad.

or maybe they were just smarter than you.

We are lucky to have him leading our team! I feel bad for the other Fl teams especially u f a g they have a real loser lol.

Great to see posters come around, not have to hear about Al winning a big game, or other BS, to realize who Al Golden really is, simply the best!

They'll turn on him eventually...like next time UM loses a game. Heck, there are still people clamoring for Williams over Morris, bytching about the D, and complaining that we're #2 in the country in graduation rate...and we're 6-0. Doesn't take much around here to bring out the doom and gloom squad.

We were nearly burnt at the stake!

Dunno how long you have been around, but sebastian91 will come of the woodwerkz one day pretending he never liked Golden.

Advertisement
**** my self for "liking" that letter. this is when I was drunk on the koolaid. So glad I have sobered up since then. I worked the steps!!!!!

University of Miami Students,

As we approach the midway point of our football season, I want to stop and take a moment to thank you for the effort you have put forth to improve the atmosphere inside Sun Life Stadium. I don’t know if you truly understand how important your role is in the grand scheme of our success, but please know how much our players and I appreciate each and every one of you who choose to support us on game day.

As we hit the home stretch of the ACC schedule, we need your presence and enthusiasm more than ever…and we need it for four quarters. The student section is the epicenter of our home field advantage, and we need you louder than ever during the fourth quarter.

We have three home games remaining on the schedule, and I sincerely hope that each of you will continue to support us by packing that student section, dancing in the smoke, screaming on third down, joining us as we raise four fingers in the fourth quarter, and having a great time while you cheer on this team from the opening kick to the final whistle.

When that student section is packed, your presence, your voices, and your energy can truly create a home field advantage, and this season you have done an outstanding job! I really can’t say it enough, thank you all very much.

See you on Saturday!

Deserve Victory,

Al Golden
Head Football Coach
Miami Hurricanes

this guy get's it...I told Al at meeting last year how, when I was at UM in the early 90s the football team help drive me and it has driven me today. For the past 20 years, Jimmy Johnson's "the harder you work, the luckier you gets" sticks in my conscious. I believe that Al's "it's a process" will stick with this group of students and the ones to come. We are on the cusp, and I believe when we come out of tomorrow healthy we are going to go up to that **** hole and bish slap those country folk upstate! We are the U and pound for pound best school on the planet!

Yikes, this dude relies on the football team for drive?

He's probably homeless now, or even worse yet, deceased.

RIP, hoover437.

Advertisement

We were nearly burnt at the stake!

Dunno how long you have been around, but sebastian91 will come of the woodwerkz one day pretending he never liked Golden.

I liked Golden at first, but I'm not alone in that. After the Randy ****show, I figured anything would be better. Perhaps not.

Advertisement
Back