Golden to WIS rumors are alive again... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomb

Band
Banned
Pete Thamel @SIPeteThamel
Al Golden, a favorite of Barry Alvarez, has emerged heavily at Wisconsin. Source says Golden mulling a decision today.

https://twitter.com/SIPeteThamel

EDIT: Golden turns down Wisconsin. Staying at Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
"I'm not trading Duke Johnson and Deon Bush" he said something like that in his end of the year presser. This dude isn't walking away from the loaded young team he built in a ****** conference.

Meh, what can you do? If Golden leaves after all he's preached, well...I'll stop there.

I'm not going to lie. The source, and the language have me concerned. Golden "mulling it over" today?? "Emerged heavily?"

I haven't seen specific language like that about him to date, and especially not from a real journalist. Its always how he's been on some list somewhere, etc. **** I don't like this one bit.

Just let him leverage the **** out of us and pay the man some more. We have no other choice.

They must upped $$$$ offer that he cannot afford to refuse. Hmm...

Advertisement
If Al leaves, this program is dead for the next decade. This Wisconsin, Alvarez connection has almost destroyed our athletic department.

Offered a job that he didn't even interview for. Wowsers at that BS.

We don't know that, unfortunately, which is where my concern lies.

I just hope he's trying to hold us up for some $.

Advertisement
I'm not going to lie. The source, and the language have me concerned. Golden "mulling it over" today?? "Emerged heavily?"

I haven't seen specific language like that about him to date, and especially not from a real journalist. Its always how he's been on some list somewhere, etc. **** I don't like this one bit.

Just let him leverage the **** out of us and pay the man some more. We have no other choice.

Don't get your skinny jeans in a bunch .

Advertisement

Don't get your skinny jeans in a bunch .

Don't worry, I dry clean them.

FYI, another tweet:

Pete Roussel @coachingsearch
Al Golden is on the road recruiting this afternoon.http://CoachingSearch.com

Lets shut this down:

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel

Just got word that Al Golden is flattered by Alvarez's interest but staying at Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back