Golden thread under my name

Advertisement
Somebody who is not me made that Golden post under my username.

I apologize for the confusion. The person who posted it is reputable, but it is not information I can personally report.
Well who was it then?

My name had been logged into someone's computer. I'm LOLing myself but that's what happened. Didn't realize what was going on until Kyle texted me.

You are killing me

tumblr_inline_mt1vvhgMWe1qz4rgp.gif

We need a full investigation launched to get to the bottom of this tomfoolery! I will not stand for this kind of malarky on my board. Damm It to **** Jim i can't stand this no more MANE!!!!

Advertisement

I apologize for the confusion. The person who posted it is reputable, but it is not information I can personally report.
Well who was it then?

My name had been logged into someone's computer. I'm LOLing myself but that's what happened. Didn't realize what was going on until Kyle texted me.

Keep rollin is that you

Didn't a recruit say he talked to golden today? Doubt any of info is true. Golden going nowhere program continues to sink

Advertisement
Doesn't sound like you actually denying the content, just the person delivering it.

That's what I want to believe anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Translation: It came from me, but then I realized that I told my source I wouldn't post it.

Was the info correct is all I want to know

The person who posted it is plugged-in relative of mine who didn't realize he was on my account (hence the weird formatting). I deleted it because I didn't personally post it or talk to the source.

Advertisement
Was the info correct is all I want to know

The person who posted it is plugged-in relative of mine who didn't realize he was on my account (hence the weird formatting). I deleted it because I didn't personally post it or talk to the source.

I still don't have a phone, so I'm going to need you to be more cognizant of the fact that you have a PM :)

Advertisement
Back