Golden thread under my name

hrtbt.gif

Advertisement
These next few days are all we have left as Miami fans. If Golden stays, then why would anyone have blind faith that they'll ever fire him if they won't do it now?

It's either we get a belated New Year's miracle or Miami football **** continues indefinitely. This sucks.

Advertisement
Here's the post for those who missed it -

Latest on Golden
"I heard Al is again off the grid and that the BOT are contemplating things.He was asked again to make changes and he refused and he missed a scheduled meeting last week. His buy out dropped by 1.5 million dollars on January 1,2015."

thank you.

Advertisement
D Money,do you by chance wear Khakis with sneakers?

Just asking

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's intentional but this site might need to change its name to Canesclickbait.com soon. Y'all messing with people's emotions. Harrrrrd. Tighten up your game. This ain't a Paul Williams corched unit.

what I tried to write the first time: maybe some of the bot members were listening to qam earlier today. if not, their ears must have been burning. randall hill was listening then he showed up at the station and was on the radio. wonder if UM will allow him to be on the pregame show this season he was very blunt and straight to the point. fans and former players were calling in and people have had enough

Advertisement
Two more days and we can all go back to being miserable or hopefully celebrating

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back