Golden the day after

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Al: "our practices are tough because they are mentally demanding and conducted at a high tempo."

Al: " You can't go 1-11 (on third downs) and be good in time of possession."
3:20pm - 8 Sep 13

Al:"We have to make sure we don't turn this week into Mardi Gras and have a seven day celebration."

Al:"We have a lot of things we have to fix."

Al Golden was asked if Stephen Morris was on the same page with the offense. "I'm not even going to bite on that."

Al Golden: we have to fix time of possession fixed, third down fixed, punt protection fixed.

Advertisement
Like I mentioned in the other thread.

We beat Florida but we played far from a perfect game. That's exciting.

Hopefully, The Don is walking around with red *** today. I'd like to see him get a little testy with the media today and this week and show edge. That's how you lead.

If he acts like we just won the NC all week, then he'll be setting us up for fail in the future.

Hopefully, The Don is walking around with red *** today. I'd like to see him get a little testy with the media today and this week and show edge. That's how you lead.

If he acts like we just won the NC all week, then he'll be setting us up for fail in the future.

You can just feel it when he speaks. Yes he was emotionally excited for the team but not just because they beat Florida, but because he can see the plan unfolding.

Advertisement
Adhere to the process. Coach G won't allow complacency - but ultimately it's on the kids.

1-11 on 3rd downs. Wow

says the ****y ***** who runs around ****ting in other peoples' milk for noticing flaws in a victory.

golden wont allow these guys to become complacent, far as i'm concerned that or injury is the only thing that would cause them not to be undefeated going in to fsu

Advertisement
Golden: no carry-over injuries from UF. Duke, who got popped and left the game, was first to check in today. Jenkins, Gunter also OK.

Golden, on Clemson coach Dabo Swinney throwing up the 'U' at a press conference last night: "It was a class act."

says the ****y ***** who runs around ****ting in other peoples' milk for noticing flaws in a victory.
Yep...

Al said that when he laid out the schedule for the year in May, he made today a "work day," expecting a win over UF.

Golden: no carry-over injuries from UF. Duke, who got popped and left the game, was first to check in today. Jenkins, Gunter also OK.

Golden, on Clemson coach Dabo Swinney throwing up the 'U' at a press conference last night: "It was a class act."
Anyone have a clip of Dabo?

Advertisement
Golden said bye is crucial for dev. of freshmen Stacy Coley, Jermaine Grace & Gus Edwards. "We really have to move forward with those guys."

get them ready AG!!!!. They had time to so celebrate last night. Its back to work. Cant turn the corner while looking in the rear view mirror

Like I mentioned in the other thread.

We beat Florida but we played far from a perfect game. That's exciting.
Not only that...we beat UF when they played their game. Their style. Their pace. They did exactly what they wanted to do. Ran the ball, controlled the clock suffocated our offense. And lost.

Advertisement
Golden said bye is crucial for dev. of freshmen Stacy Coley, Jermaine Grace & Gus Edwards. "We really have to move forward with those guys."

Agree with this, we really need Coley to step in and help the passing game.

Adhere to the process. Coach G won't allow complacency - but ultimately it's on the kids.

1-11 on 3rd downs. Wow

And what, something like 5-25 after 2 games. I haven't watched the game a second time yet, so i will hold off on what caused the 1-11 yesterday. I've read it's their defense, play calling, new offense, O-line play, receivers etc, but it is a combination of things, which i will review play by play watching it again. One note, that Flowers holding call was bs and cost us yardage and momentum. We won with defense making big plays yesterday. We need the running game to get going. Go Canes!

They say you can always coach a team much harder after a big victory. Hope Al busts some ***.

Advertisement
Back