Golden Showers

Advertisement
He got his third infraction for personal insults in a month. It's an automatic seven-day ban, and then he's back.

We are trying to crack down on personal insults now that Golden is gone. For a while, things were so crazy that it was impossible to really enforce the rules. This is a good time to focus on football and get away from the "you're an idiot" posts.

Advertisement
Is calling someone a "potato" a personal insult? Serious question.

It's dumb and we've let it slide in the past, but personally I would like to put an end to it.

It adds nothing and it's not funny.

tumblr_m8nqryajDN1qabfx1o1_500.gif

He got his third infraction for personal insults in a month. It's an automatic seven-day ban, and then he's back.

We are trying to crack down on personal insults now that Golden is gone. For a while, things were so crazy that it was impossible to really enforce the rules. This is a good time to focus on football and get away from the "you're an idiot" posts.

why cant I start a thread ,its been a year since my last infraction?

May God be with you...

Advertisement
This Golden Showers dude...is he an insider or somebody with credible sources with info on who might be the next coach?

This Golden Showers dude...is he an insider or somebody with credible sources with info on who might be the next coach?

Not sure but he's locked in on WHO the admin should be looking at. Blake would be wise to seek out his council.

I'm glad you're doing it now DMoney.
Some people just can't only attack the post, they have to attack the poster. It is in their posting DNA and they just can't get rid of this habit because it has been allowed for so long. It is shame because they can be good posters if the get rid of their tendencies and drop the vulgar and nasty language that's usually used by people who can't present a valid argument.

Advertisement
So Golden gets fired and his North Korean regime continues to impose their war on free speech?...guys just ignore the noise

BTW potato, tomato or any other clever use of vegetables is welcomed by this poster. the whole eggplant thing is simply racist and should be stopped ASAP...mods please address this

4302.gif

So Golden gets fired and his North Korean regime continues to impose their war on free speech?...guys just ignore the noise

BTW potato, tomato or any other clever use of vegetables is welcomed by this poster. the whole eggplant thing is simply racist and should be stopped ASAP...mods please address this

4302.gif

Aubergine

Advertisement
Why was Golden Showers banned? I demand answers.

May have a little to do with Local So Fla coaches coming to this board and seeing themselves being pimps or garbage, along with being called out as straight idiots by a few. It might pass the smell test of idiocy if you can write the acts of idiots without necessarily calling them outright idiots, even you' can illustrate that they are. I am just thinking that we were really smashing our h.s. coaches, even as they sell our native sons as chattel to the highest bidder away from the U. Personally, I don't get knotted up coming to the board as I use to when Golden was sinking the ship, as he took major water with Clemson. Now, that we're sailing undefeated with the replacement coach, why don't we all reflect and, come all together here melting pot and all, well, why don't we just all get....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBDB3kSxW34

Advertisement
Back