Golden ruined a stud career

Advertisement
No. Inside quarter player bit on #3 , who was way too shallow to follow. Underneath coverage could have taken care of that route. Inside quarter player need to at least make that throw go over him, so Tracy would have had more time to help.

I think the inside 1/4 player was doing exactly what they coached Him to do. Listen to D'Onofrio's description of Safety play at 2:47 of this video..."never back-pedals on the snap, nor run...y'know...downhill."

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

There is ZERO context behind his words.

What an intellectual cop out. There is 4 years of context my friend!

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

No. Inside quarter player bit on #3 , who was way too shallow to follow. Underneath coverage could have taken care of that route. Inside quarter player need to at least make that throw go over him, so Tracy would have had more time to help.

I think the inside 1/4 player was doing exactly what they coached Him to do. Listen to D'Onofrio's description of Safety play at 2:47 of this video..."never back-pedals on the snap, nor run...y'know...downhill."

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

latest

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

latest

OK you're right. T. Howard sucks and there is no way that Dorito is the problem.

Go buy yourself another bracelet.

Advertisement

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

latest

OK you're right. T. Howard sucks and there is no way that Dorito is the problem.

Remember when you PM'd me to tell me that you respected my opinion and that you wanted to learn more from me? Fun times, peasant, fun times. Either you're jealous that I didn't join the troll crew or you went full ******, because you clearly haven't understood any of my clearly laid out points starting on page 2 of this thread.

fkb7Ooh.jpg

The dude in the pic is Colin McCarthy, ******.

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

latest

Remember when you PM'd me to tell me that you respected my opinion and that you wanted to learn more from me? Fun times, peasant, fun times. Either you're jealous that I didn't join the troll crew or you went full ******, because you clearly haven't understood any of my clearly laid out points starting on page 2 of this thread.

fkb7Ooh.jpg

Colin needs more wristbands because he doesn't know how to make a tackle near the line of scrimmage nor (even worse in my opinion) does he know how to properly accessorize a knit cap w/t-shirt combo.

I obviously need to send you more PM's. Because they seem to have an impact on your ego. Which is interesting in and of it's self.

BTW You think Tracy Howard sucks. That's embarrassing. Perhaps I'll send you a PM about that too.

Last edited:

4 pucking years!!!!!

Context. LMFAO

latest

fkb7Ooh.jpg

Colin needs more wristbands because he doesn't know how to make a tackle near the line of scrimmage nor (even worse in my opinion) does he know how to properly accessorize a knit cap w/t-shirt combo.

I obviously need to send you more PM's. Because they seem to have an impact on your ego. Which is interesting in and of it's self.

BTW You think Tracy Howard sucks. That's embarrassing. Perhaps I'll send you a PM about that too.

Go to sleep, peasant--you're drunk. Scratch that: Re-read my posts, then go to sleep--you might learn something.

Also, you didn't know who Colin McCarthy was. Sad. Your status just got downgraded from Bull Troll to Soft Troll. Be careful or you might slip all the way down to Pillow Troll, or even--dare I say it--Non Troll. Quickly! Reform yourself before the Council of Trolls shames you, breaks you, and sends you on a Troll Trek of Atonement.

fkb7Ooh.jpg

Go to sleep, peasant--you're drunk. Scratch that: Re-read my posts, then go to sleep--you might learn something.

Also, you didn't know who Colin McCarthy was. Sad. Your status just got downgraded from Bull Troll to Soft Troll. Be careful or you might slip all the way down to Pillow Troll, or even--dare I say it--Non Troll. Quickly! Reform yourself before the Council of Trolls shames you, breaks you, and sends you on a Troll Trek of Atonement.

Check your PM's Vince Lombardi has some questions.

Advertisement
Now, this here tale didn't happen just yesterday, nor the day before. 'Twas a long time ago. And in them days, everything was mighty satisfactual. The critters, they was closer to the folks, and the folks, they was closer to the critters, and if you'll excuse me for saying so, 'twas better all around.

e
This is what happens when you take the top press corner and have him play zorne coverage his entire college career

This, but many beleive he would get eaten up in man coverage. I for one feel like he has skills more conducive to man coverage. Dude is I believe are only DB with a pick 6 in their career.

Advertisement
So when tracy gets drafted and finds his niche in the NFL, how many of you screaming overrated and slow are gonna show up ITT?

So when tracy gets drafted and finds his niche in the NFL, how many of you screaming overrated and slow are gonna show up ITT?

How many of these "he's overrated" hindsight geniuses were criticizing him when we signed him? All these self-proclaimed football experts are now claiming he was overrated coming out of HS. Were they making those same vomit-breathed declarations back then?

I'm gonna need a complete virtual chalkboard breakdown of his abilities to make further judgement.

Advertisement

How many of these "he's overrated" hindsight geniuses were criticizing him when we signed him? All these self-proclaimed football experts are now claiming he was overrated coming out of HS. Were they making those same vomit-breathed declarations back then?

This year is the first year I've seen anyone cry foul on him honestly, ITU, here. Hmmm.........strange. must be the good ole' 4 years of having a kid thrown under the bus week in and week out seeping into some porsters' rationale of thinking, if that's what we can even call it.

b1c6adafccc6689dd21ff16ca75f1705423002d87ecf560ccd67cfb9c72e85fb.jpg

Wait, wait didn't you just proclaim yourself an expert with that statement? You're the forum know it all--remember that, Pepito.

Advertisement
Back