Golden ruined a stud career

Once again. I'll ask. WTF does any of this have to do with Tracy Howard?

I remember there was much jacking off when he signed.

Now he's a bum. All the chalk in the world won't make Gorlden nor Dorito good corches.

They destroy careers. The list is endless. FFS if you were any good at coaching we would all know your name. Stop with the false bravado and stay on topic.

Chalkboard warriors indeed.

Advertisement
Yup the coaches ruined a lot of players careers - only I can't figure out how so many players with ruined careers got drafted.

The NFL, with competent administrations, notice raw untapped talent that's underachieving and see that drafting it and developing it is a wise decision ala Chickilo, Gunter, and Henderson. Put the cape down.

Gunter didn't get drafted.

bfd

I guess when you're off base you just start arguing semantics and minutiae.

And none of those guys were even drafted high. The scheme turned Chickillo into a 6th round pick? Mario Edwards stunk at FSU and still went high.

Did you actually read your comment before you posted it? The scheme, requiring Chickilo to gain weight, did hurt his draft chances as he clearly can't play at a heavy weight and his draft stock rose as soon as he started to drop weight and got away from Golden and company. The argument is they weren't drafted high because the scheme damaged their stock. It's not a difficult concept to grasp but you're making it so.

Mario Edwards was very good to excellent for 2 years and then as a junior got fat and took plays off by his own admission and if there's one thing that guys like that have shown us is that putting money in front of them can, and usually does, fix these effort issues. What a dumb comparison that didn't help you point at all and made it worse.

Last edited:
The NFL, with competent administrations, notice raw untapped talent that's underachieving and see that drafting it and developing it is a wise decision ala Chickilo, Gunter, and Henderson. Put the cape down.

Gunter didn't get drafted.

bfd

I guess when you're off base you just start arguing semantics and minutiae.

And none of those guys were even drafted high. The scheme turned Chickillo into a 6th round pick? Mario Edwards stunk at FSU and still went high.

Did you actually read you comment before you posted it? The scheme, requiring Chickilo to gain weight, did hurt his draft chances as he clearly can't play at a heavy weight and his draft stock rose as soon as he started to drop weight and got away from Golden and company. The argument is they weren't drafted high because the scheme damaged their stock. It's not a difficult concept to grasp but you're making it so.

Mario Edwards was very good to excellent for 2 years and then as a junior got fat and took plays off by his own admission and if there's one thing that guys like that have shown us is that putting money in front of can and usually does fix these effort issues. What a dumb comparison that didn't help you point at all and made it worse.

Preach!

Now he's a bum. All the chalk in the world won't make Gorlden nor Dorito good corches.

They destroy careers. The list is endless. FFS if you were any good at coaching we would all know your name. Stop with the false bravado and stay on topic.

0e9194124b77ef28a696069e1ea7b025.jpg

Really though, If you can't figure out what that has to do with Tracy Howard, then you truly don't understand basic inter-workings of football. We're discussing why Tracy wasn't at fault on a certain play. A different player being out of position made Tracy look very, very bad. Take two seconds to read--and comprehend--and you'll be able to fit what we're saying into your narrative.

I really question whether you actually completely read these threads. You're just an orator that spews garbage. You find bits and pieces of posts and take them out of context so you can keep vomiting whatever it is you have in your head. Sit a few plays out, DuckDynasty--you're concussed.

Advertisement

Really though, If you can't figure out what that has to do with Tracy Howard, then you truly don't understand basic inter-workings of football. We're discussing why Tracy wasn't at fault on a certain play. A different player being out of position made Tracy look very, very bad. Take two seconds to read--and comprehend--and you'll be able to fit what we're saying into your narrative.

I really question whether you actually completely read these threads. You're just an orator that spews garbage. You find bits and pieces of posts and take them out of context so you can keep vomiting whatever it is you have in your head. Sit a few plays out, DuckDynasty--you're concussed.

Nothing better than psuedo-intellectualism! LMAO

Corch Dauber strikes again.

It's more of a technical conversation. LMAO OMGZ HYPERBOLIC WORDZANDANACHRONISMS

It's more of a technical conversation. LMAO OMGZ HYPERBOLIC WORDZANDANACHRONISMS

Don't hurt yourself on the backpedal corch.

tn_thestand02-067_jpg.jpg

View attachment 30743

What's a backpedal corch?

Advertisement

View attachment 30743

Get a room, fellas.

View attachment 30743

Get a room, fellas.

Clownshow Dynasty needs to remove himself from earth.

Advertisement
The fact remains that Tracy Howard, along with pretty much every other player on the rooster has been anally sodomized by our corches.

Figuratively speaking.

No amount of speculation on how our corches actually corch will change that. I don't see why that's so hard for for the savants around here to accept.

No unrustle those jimmies and get back to the chalkboard son. The NFL awaits Dauber the Orlando Breakers are hiring!

The fact remains that Tracy Howard, along with pretty much every other player on the rooster has been anally sodomized by our corches.

Figuratively speaking.

No amount of speculation on how our corches actually corch will change that. I don't see why that's so hard for for the savants around here to accept.

No unrustle those jimmies and get back to the chalkboard son. The NFL awaits Dauber the Orlando Breakers are hiring!

djrooms_anim01.gif

Advertisement
I remember when he started running with the 1's as a Freshman there was a huge debate about if his speed was going to be a problem or not.

I don't think coaching & scheme have done him any favors, but Howard's lack of size & athleticism meant his ceiling wasn't very high to begin with IMO.

He's been solid - but the recruiting services just universally overrated him.

Probably because until signing day he was a HEAVY gator lean so that classic SEC bias carried him.

If dude would have been smart. He would have signed with UF and then, People would be adding his name to the ones that got away thread.

Advertisement
Back