Golden Quote of Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stacey Thomas is an excellent athlete.

Bo Ellis plays basketball as well. I'd be surprised if UM was on him to be honest

Advertisement
Have to keep that bridge open with Ice. I hope he is still very much a Miami Hurricane and there is no bitterness because of the Randy thing

ice's younger son.......Treon Harris is a player.............

Golden likely was looking at Matthew Tomas the olb and Kirkland the ol.....

ice's a good coach and guy...glad we stopped by there.....keep the pipeline open...as they are loaded in the coming years and ice should sell the u....

Attitude and Confidence at the top is something we have dearly missed around here. This type mentality will spread through the team like a wildfire.

Advertisement
Love the work ethic of this staff. I believe we will start to see it pay big dividends soon enough.

Attitude and Confidence at the top is something we have dearly missed around here. This type mentality will spread through the team like a wildfire.

And it's not like your telling the kid don't look around, but letting them know if you leave we will find another player to take your spot, and it's not likely to be a plan Z kid.

Advertisement
I think not going to a bowl is going to be good for us. One, we don't get another embarrassment with this group of seniors and two, Golden has a jump on other staffs to really get into the schools in South Florida and do some work, not only for this year, but for the future.
Good post. Agreed.

And it's not like your telling the kid don't look around, but letting them know if you leave we will find another player to take your spot, and it's not likely to be a plan Z kid.
It's a bit more than that. You're telling them if they're still looking, their spot isn't certain.

Advertisement
Back