Golden on The Hoch and Zas Show

Advertisement
Biggest takeaway was we have lost close to 40 recruits due to the cloud of sanctions over the program. Also, said Figatron was a 5 star in his mind. Nothing else really stood out.

397.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well one thing worth mentioning is Coach Golden said they wrapped camp early to give the kids time to work out their academics with the new year starting. Made no mention of any other reason he closed camp early. Could be nothing or it could be exactly what it was at face value.

Advertisement
theyre a sports variety show. once i read golden on hoch and zas i knew nothing of substance would come from it. even during the heat run, they dont ask amazing questions to any of the nba analysts they had on, but thats just their show. its a fun show but if ur looking for a hardcore sports show then its not them.

So Al went on this show cuz he knew he wasn't going to get any tough questions from these guys?..Hmmmmmmmmm

[video=youtube;JDxSnQqAYeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxSnQqAYeY[/video]

Well one thing worth mentioning is Coach Golden said they wrapped camp early to give the kids time to work out their academics with the new year starting. Made no mention of any other reason he closed camp early. Could be nothing or it could be exactly what it was at face value.

i thought it was bc of that as well. u did have some guys that came in what early august and were just thrown into practice without a moment to actually breathe and actually think about their fall semester and classes they will be taking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back