Golden, Kaaya and Corn at Sandbar tonight

We'll definitely be at the HC pre-game party & the game supporting the players, band, cheerleaders, & Sebastian & to congratulate the Hall of Fame inductees who will be introduced. The team needs support right now. There is a lot of the season left & we'll just have to wait & see how it all plays out. GO CANES!:neonu:

Advertisement
I understand where some of you are coming from, even though I could never root against the Canes.

I want change too, but could never bring myself to cheer if Duke Johnson gets slammed in the backfield or Denzel gets blown up and misses tackles.

I will always get excited seeing my Canes play, and when Duke stiff arms someone and breaks a big run or when Kaaya finally hooks up with Coley for a long TD or Denzel knocks someone out I will always be cheering.

I will always support these players no matter who the coach is, and for some like Denzel and Duke, this is their last year here and I'm not going to be part of making it even worse for them by flying banners and rooting against them.

If Golden gets fired, its not going to be b/c some fans flew a banner, and I just can never bring myself to root against the Canes ever.

We'll definitely be at the HC pre-game party & the game supporting the players, band, cheerleaders, & Sebastian & to congratulate the Hall of Fame inductees who will be introduced. The team needs support right now. There is a lot of the season left & we'll just have to wait & see how it all plays out. GO CANES!:neonu:

Good call. 43 games isn't enough to judge this guy. Plenty to play for this year.

You got to break some eggs to make an omelette. So I guess that means I'm pulling for us to lose now.

Lots of potential in our DB group but Corn has vaulted right up to the top. **** of a football player that kid.

Advertisement
I understand where some of you are coming from, even though I could never root against the Canes.

I want change too, but could never bring myself to cheer if Duke Johnson gets slammed in the backfield or Denzel gets blown up and misses tackles.

I will always get excited seeing my Canes play, and when Duke stiff arms someone and breaks a big run or when Kaaya finally hooks up with Coley for a long TD or Denzel knocks someone out I will always be cheering.

I will always support these players no matter who the coach is, and for some like Denzel and Duke, this is their last year here and I'm not going to be part of making it even worse for them by flying banners and rooting against them.

If Golden gets fired, its not going to be b/c some fans flew a banner, and I just can never bring myself to root against the Canes ever.

Everyone on here feels the same way about the kids playing well during the game. You can be assured we all get excited when Duke makes three defensive players miss in the backfield then breaks off a 20-yard run, or Denzel blows up the opposing running back.

But in the bigger picture, the only way for this program to - as Golden would say - "move forward,"is for Golden and Donofrio to be expelled from S. Fla.

Many of us said this 10 months ago, but that flirtation with PSU was soo close to the Missouri basketball coach situation. ****, did we need PSU to take these incompetents off our hands.

Did you ever hear what the judge said to Ted Bundy as he sentenced him to the chair? That judge sworn me in to the Bar. Ted was very impressive in person too. So was Hitler. Al is not an evil man and I agree that he is likeable. But he is prideful and that pride is killing my U. We can't give him the chair for that but we can give him the boot. His change to change everything was this year. He stood pat. He chose to die with his defense and friend. JJ was an ***, Dennis was drunk, Randy a good man, Al a good man. Which column to you want to choose you coaches from? Howard was the best of both worlds, so if we find another Howard, great but good luck.

i was at sandbar tonight and met Kaaya and spoke to Corn a bit. Also was hoping Laranaga would stop by but he called in.

the crowd was very light....as much as we all are not happy with the current situation.. i was honestly expecting more people to support the players.

Kaaya is exactly how you would imagine him and see him on TV.. humble, great kid and looks like in a few years he will look like an NFL QB

Corn was cool as ****...a bit shorter then I thought but as we can all see during games he plays big!

Golden those of you that never met him is actually a very cool guy and you can see how he can be a great recruiter, but even after speaking to die hard old school cane fans there is no one left that wants the current defensive scheme or whatever it is around.

you can BARLY hear anything when they were talking but Golden sounded like a guy who had been repeating the same thing over and over again regarding the loss and nothing was said that was different.

I know allot of people were ****ed off and didn't show up but they do have some of the players there every week and THEY need our support.

I'll be at the Cinci game this weekend hope to see our offense hopefully make some great plays.

I met Golden once at an alumni event and thought he was a complete *******, Fisch on the other hand was cool as ****

Advertisement
i was at sandbar tonight and met Kaaya and spoke to Corn a bit. Also was hoping Laranaga would stop by but he called in.

the crowd was very light....as much as we all are not happy with the current situation.. i was honestly expecting more people to support the players.

Golden those of you that never met him is actually a very cool guy

SUCKER! He got your panties too huh?

elite isn't wrong. golden is a good personality and an incredibly ****** football coach. however, we need the latter before we need the former.

all i can say is ***C AL GOLDEN. get this ******* out of my face.

destroyed Miami football. we are a ******* laughing stock.

Advertisement
I met Golden back in Atlanta a few years ago. Like you said....super cool guy. Being cool won't win you games though. It's all about coaching.

No doubt. People ask me all the time about that...I tell them that I knew we were in big f-ng trouble when our head coach was described as the nicest guy. Then I see him partying in recruiting selfies with the players, etc.

Sure, there successful liked coaches out there like a Carroll with USC...but UM needs an *** kicker...and I won't mind a bit if I f-ng hate our next coach...I might actually prefer him to be a villain after all this feel good ****e.

UM

You might want to find another team to support until the smoke clears.

Good call. 43 games isn't enough to judge this guy. Plenty to play for this year.

Advertisement
Back