Golden, Kaaya and Corn at Sandbar tonight

eliteproxy

Junior
i was at sandbar tonight and met Kaaya and spoke to Corn a bit. Also was hoping Laranaga would stop by but he called in.

the crowd was very light....as much as we all are not happy with the current situation.. i was honestly expecting more people to support the players.

Kaaya is exactly how you would imagine him and see him on TV.. humble, great kid and looks like in a few years he will look like an NFL QB

Corn was cool as ****...a bit shorter then I thought but as we can all see during games he plays big!

Golden those of you that never met him is actually a very cool guy and you can see how he can be a great recruiter, but even after speaking to die hard old school cane fans there is no one left that wants the current defensive scheme or whatever it is around.

you can BARLY hear anything when they were talking but Golden sounded like a guy who had been repeating the same thing over and over again regarding the loss and nothing was said that was different.

I know allot of people were ****ed off and didn't show up but they do have some of the players there every week and THEY need our support.

I'll be at the Cinci game this weekend hope to see our offense hopefully make some great plays.

Advertisement
i was at sandbar tonight and met Kaaya and spoke to Corn a bit. Also was hoping Laranaga would stop by but he called in.

the crowd was very light....as much as we all are not happy with the current situation.. i was honestly expecting more people to support the players.

Kaaya is exactly how you would imagine him and see him on TV.. humble, great kid and looks like in a few years he will look like an NFL QB

Corn was cool as ****...a bit shorter then I thought but as we can all see during games he plays big!

Golden those of you that never met him is actually a very cool guy and you can see how he can be a great recruiter, but even after speaking to die hard old school cane fans there is no one left that wants the current defensive scheme or whatever it is around.

you can BARLY hear anything when they were talking but Golden sounded like a guy who had been repeating the same thing over and over again regarding the loss and nothing was said that was different.

I know allot of people were ****ed off and didn't show up but they do have some of the players there every week and THEY need our support.

I'll be at the Cinci game this weekend hope to see our offense hopefully make some great plays.

I'll be at the game this weekend as part of my annual pilgrimage to see my Canes. **** I wish it were different circumstances but I'm ONLY going to support the players. I agree with you on that. They need our support.

As far as the coaches go....**** them! WE NEED CHANGE AND NEED IT NOW!

We are supporting the players in that we are trying to get them a competent staff. That in the end will get them bigger pay days.

Advertisement
AL Golden is killing Miami football.

He tried to leave in the summer and continues to make excuse after excuse, but hes a cool guy???

He'd be a cool guy if he re-signed and was named HC at FSU

Any "FAN" that is rooting for the Canes to lose in the hopes that it will ignite the BOT to fire Golden, needs to kick rocks and get the **** out of here. You never, never, ever root for your team to lose! Never!

Dumbasses!

I'll root for them to lose. Not one ounce of sympathy for Golden. Don't talk about supporting these kids. The staff is killing their potential and failing them and their families. They deserve better. Everyone talk about lack of fan support. How about lack of coaching support. That's ok but fans being upset not? That's the only way we can be heard. That's all we have to show our displeasure. Since as apparently Golden and Co is not listening

Advertisement
I met Golden back in Atlanta a few years ago. Like you said....super cool guy. Being cool won't win you games though. It's all about coaching.

Last edited:
Any "FAN" that is rooting for the Canes to lose in the hopes that it will ignite the BOT to fire Golden, needs to kick rocks and get the **** out of here. You never, never, ever root for your team to lose! Never!

Dumbasses!

To each their own. I hope we lose every game on the schedule if that's what it takes to get Golden out of here. Short-term pain for potential long-term gain. This loser is stealing money and from us and costing the kids money by not putting them in position to be successful on the field. The ten years of mediocrity has sapped me of the emotion to have a reaction like yours.

Golden those of you that never met him is actually a very cool guy

SUCKER! He got your panties too huh?

Advertisement

Dumbasses!

Any fan that isn't intelligent enough at this point to see the problem that is Al Golden isn't going to solve itself and the only way our horrible administration will act is with more losses needs to get the **** out of here and go root for another team.

Hope I clarified it for you.

Let's go Cincy.

Advertisement
If us loosing every game this year ment Golden getting the boot and us potentially bringing in Butch or a real coach im all for it.

Golden sells himself well but also is a very stubborn man. He is killng himself. Miami football will survive and do better in the future but at the rate Golden is imploding he wont get any meaningful coaching gig in the near future,.

Advertisement
Back