Golden is a f**acking genius

Advertisement
image.jpg

ahahahahahaha to whoever bumped this thread. lol. you guys kill me finding old threads and exposing lies, upon lies.

Advertisement
lol at our youthful 2012 roster

fastforward to 2014 - we really don't have the depth ... derp derp derp

"Somebody asked me about the storm the other day," Golden said. "I said it's been storming for 19 months now. I mean that's the truth. I feel like Lieutenant Dan in the Gulf on a shrimp boat. You call this a storm?

View attachment 19438

Did he really say this?

The way he ******* about the circumstances all the time makes me think he couldn't have possibly said this.

Al talked a **** good game when he walked in here. Lots of swagger. .500 record in 4 years, now he's the mope!

Advertisement
those four ppl that liked that post...NEG for life

Poor Port Knox. Decent dude.

tbh just glad my like isn't accidentally, or not-so-accidentally, on these threads. Keep waiting for the necrothread to give me my comeuppance (see also: threads after the UF game).

The fact of the matter is....There WAS an encounter...of a bear...by me, OK?

[video=youtube;HEBXSZVmcCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEBXSZVmcCQ[/video]

Hahaha holy **** how is this video not posted in every thread. It should play by default, on every website

Advertisement
Always get nervous at these bumps cause I know I've said some stupid **** in support of Golden

So far, he's talked the talk and walked the walk. He's shown himself to be quite genuine in a profession where many are anything but.

If he builds the program back, don't crown the man, memorialize the man. I'm talking, statue of liberty size, right in the middle of campus: he has the toughest job out of any Miami coach since Schnellenberger, maybe even tougher.

Lmfao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back