Golden is a Coward

Golden goes to the game and he distracts from the basketball team. I want him gone as much as the next guy, but what good does it do him, the football team, or (especially in this case) the basketball team. Now his disappearing for days at a time and then only doing one on one interviews on the other hand...

I agree with Shogunt. There is no positive that can come from Al attending basketball games.

You guys actually act like your responding to people who care to or who can rationalize?

These nonsensical tirades are obviously trolls trying to F with Miami fans and recruits or they are from mentally weak people who have actually unknowingly jumped on the Troll train, people who really have lost all touch with reality and can no longer rationalize anything that has to do with Miami. Its a pretty common trait amongst poor, lazy, uneducated humans... Their brains prefer to be lead and their emotions trick them into not caring whether or not they are right. Its basically a simplified version of the same tactics that governments and religions have been using for 1000s of years.

I ask you to consider this. If recruiting is such a big business and schools literally pay guys under the table to the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars then why would an SEC schools not try to impact recruiting by having guys come on here and add fuel to the Miami fire. Miami is the number one recruiting hot spot in the world. The more issues and negativity surrounding Miami the more capable other schools are to come cherry pick. These boards are part of the negative recruiting war and provide a basis for other coaches to say "go see for yourself"... there are many lambs who can be easily lead.

Maybe because it doesn't have the results that they are looking for, therefore not worth the investment to pay someone to do that.

Advertisement
So you guys reather him at a hoops game instead of trying to figure out a way not to go 7-6 again?
Yeah because I'm sure that's what he was doing while the basketball team was doing what he can't do.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. He can figure out how to no go 6-7 during the day and support the same coaches and players who show up to his football games. I've seen baseball and basketball players at football games.

Then again, it's silly to suggest he could figure out how to fix this. Homie is not going to get it done.

What do you think would happen if someone posted here that they were going to go to coach goldens office and say that to him and then did it??

Well, we know that won't happen! Just a bunch of clowns that talk big game behind a keyboard. All the coaches and "jag" players are out on Greentree. Go out there and tell them how you feel! Bunch of lame a** old men, lol!

Wanna know what else won't/didnt happen? You answering a basic question.

What?! Nothing, besides getting a ton of rep points... ain't that right mod. Definitely won't be ban. But, carry-on and go Canes

I'll take the word "nothing" as your response to my very basic question.

So you don't think there would be all sorts of law enforcement waiting for said poster at golden's office? Really??? ****, I saw a couple dozen posters here talking about a fire golden rally after a basketball game and folks saw all sorts of law enforcement presence after the game.

My point is that you insinuated that no one here would be man enough to say that to golden's face. My point is that no one would ever have the opportunity. But hey, keep fighting what you believe is the good fight. That's what we (mods and admins) promote on our site; Freedom of speech and opinion. To me, the big difference is that people of your opinions don't want others to express theirs. Sorry, but allowing your **** here means we're gonna allow their **** here as well.

It's not a matter of freedom of speech... it's about respecting others. Stop repeating the same **** over and over and over and over and never adding anything of substance or value to the conversation. Tell me something I don't know, I don't mind people criticizing the coaches, players, game plan, just don't do it in every thread and change every topic to a anti-Golden rant and attack anyone that disagrees.

This board is one of the best I've been around because there are a lot of knowledgeable posters whose opinions I respect regardless if I agree or not, but it has been heavily polluted and diluted by a handful of posters who can't stop posting the SAME **** over and over. We get it, you hate Golden, want him fired, you don't have to repeat it every time there is a discussion. Keep your rants in the hundreds of threads that are already created and dedicate to your rants and let others on the board have discussions about issues not related to Golden.

Well, we know that won't happen! Just a bunch of clowns that talk big game behind a keyboard. All the coaches and "jag" players are out on Greentree. Go out there and tell them how you feel! Bunch of lame a** old men, lol!

What?! Nothing, besides getting a ton of rep points... ain't that right mod. Definitely won't be ban. But, carry-on and go Canes

So you don't think there would be all sorts of law enforcement waiting for said poster at golden's office? Really??? ****, I saw a couple dozen posters here talking about a fire golden rally after a basketball game and folks saw all sorts of law enforcement presence after the game.

My point is that you insinuated that no one here would be man enough to say that to golden's face. My point is that no one would ever have the opportunity. But hey, keep fighting what you believe is the good fight. That's what we (mods and admins) promote on our site; Freedom of speech and opinion. To me, the big difference is that people of your opinions don't want others to express theirs. Sorry, but allowing your **** here means we're gonna allow their **** here as well.

It's not a matter of freedom of speech... it's about respecting others. Stop repeating the same **** over and over and over and over and never adding anything of substance or value to the conversation. Tell me something I don't know, I don't mind people criticizing the coaches, players, game plan, just don't do it in every thread and change every topic to a anti-Golden rant and attack anyone that disagrees.

This board is one of the best I've been around because there are a lot of knowledgeable posters whose opinions I respect regardless if I agree or not, but it has been heavily polluted and diluted by a handful of posters who can't stop posting the SAME **** over and over. We get it, you hate Golden, want him fired, you don't have to repeat it every time there is a discussion. Keep your rants in the hundreds of threads that are already created and dedicate to your rants and let others on the board have discussions about issues not related to Golden.

Did Peter hit you in the nose with the football?

Golden goes to the game and he distracts from the basketball team. I want him gone as much as the next guy, but what good does it do him, the football team, or (especially in this case) the basketball team. Now his disappearing for days at a time and then only doing one on one interviews on the other hand...

I agree with Shogunt. There is no positive that can come from Al attending basketball games.

You guys actually act like your responding to people who care to or who can rationalize?

These nonsensical tirades are obviously trolls trying to F with Miami fans and recruits or they are from mentally weak people who have actually unknowingly jumped on the Troll train, people who really have lost all touch with reality and can no longer rationalize anything that has to do with Miami. Its a pretty common trait amongst poor, lazy, uneducated humans... Their brains prefer to be lead and their emotions trick them into not caring whether or not they are right. Its basically a simplified version of the same tactics that governments and religions have been using for 1000s of years.

I ask you to consider this. If recruiting is such a big business and schools literally pay guys under the table to the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars then why would an SEC schools not try to impact recruiting by having guys come on here and add fuel to the Miami fire. Miami is the number one recruiting hot spot in the world. The more issues and negativity surrounding Miami the more capable other schools are to come cherry pick. These boards are part of the negative recruiting war and provide a basis for other coaches to say "go see for yourself"... there are many lambs who can be easily lead.

Maybe because it doesn't have the results that they are looking for, therefore not worth the investment to pay someone to do that.

Schools dont pay for anything. Auburn isnt playing players their boosters are. These guys are willing to drop Ks all over the place just to feel like they are part of the team. I doubt pay has anything to do with any of it.

Advertisement

Man one of these trolls explained it to me last week. Its like crack to them. Its also like prank calling someone when your 8 yrs old.

Next time get this picture in your head and ask yourself if you really want to try and have an intelligent conversation with them.

This is an actual picture of one of these trolls posting on the board.

A_529035_530076.gif

There are about 6 trolls on here that do it all. Do you really need them to tell you they are a troll before you can actually judge for yourself weather or not they are really a fan. I mean imagine a true Miami fan crying like a bleeding ****** like these clowns do. Simply will not happen. Miami fans are not pus$ys. We know we are going to come back so let them get their licks in while they can. Now imagine a VT fan coming on here and pulling your chain for fun because they actually live in West Virginia or Gainesville or some place heinous like that. Which makes more sense?

Has fat a... Donna been out in public lately, or is she hiding too? On the new president's first day we need to fly banner over the campus. Did we ever get anywhere with the billboard idea? It is pricey but probably most impact and certainly most embarrassing.

Anyone in here taking Donna's poly sci class? that'd be the move for direct communication

If it didn't mean giving the school more of my money, it would be worth the drive just to make her life miserable every class. I love twisting libs anyway. Since I am disabled, I can scream discrimination if they try to throw me out. I need to think about this one.

Well said...but like the MOD said...it's there board and they will allow whomever to spew what ever they want in defense of freedom of speech, lol! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

How many different screen names will the Don Bailey Jr disciples be allowed to create, per person, on this site?

It's getting pretty ridiculous. These *** kissers don't care about the program and shouldn't be posting here. They are either family of Golden, on the staff, or have a direct relative in one of the aforementioned situations.

Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

How many different screen names will the Don Bailey Jr disciples be allowed to create, per person, on this site?

It's getting pretty ridiculous. These *** kissers don't care about the program and shouldn't be posting here. They are either family of Golden, on the staff, or have a direct relative in one of the aforementioned situations.

Lol, I don't care about the program because I question why the same negative information is spewed in every thread?! []_[] crying and complaining about the coaches ain't going to change anything by tomorrow. So, either deal with it or come out to Greentree...oh and bring your posters, I'll love to see it . Go Canes!

***By the way, I only have one screen name, not a lame like the banner boys! Go Canes!

Advertisement

Therapy, seek it.

Advertisement

Well said...but like the MOD said...it's there board and they will allow whomever to spew what ever they want in defense of freedom of speech, lol! Go Canes!

U Know: No, this is everyone's board. That's how and WHY we set it up this way. If you want freedom to spew opinions that some here find foolish, clueless and unattainable, then you should be willing to allow others to spew opinions that you find equally as offensive. About the only thing we administrate (different from moderate) here are attacks on each other. That will get someone tossed. Voicing stupid opinions will not. It absolutely IS about freedom of speech, but being a supporter of donna, its of no surprise that you don't understand that. lol

Warrior- I can only offer up my take on your post (above). Many of us here believe there is nothing left to discuss from a football standpoint. Its long since been proven that our head coach has failed, yet the university isn't willing to judge him based on his football record. That leads people to want to attack coach golden for non-football related stuff. Might sound stupid to you, but UM's administration has led the fan base to this point. If you want to blame the weatherman for the bad weather or the moderators for not banning 7/8th's of the fans who post here, go right ahead. Again, we at CanesInsight.com are providing you that opportunity.

U Know: No, this is everyone's board. That's how and WHY we set it up this way. If you want freedom to spew opinions that some here find foolish, clueless and unattainable, then you should be willing to allow others to spew opinions that you find equally as offensive. About the only thing we administrate (different from moderate) here are attacks on each other. That will get someone tossed. Voicing stupid opinions will not. It absolutely IS about freedom of speech, but being a supporter of donna, its of no surprise that you don't understand that. lol

Warrior- I can only offer up my take on your post (above). Many of us here believe there is nothing left to discuss from a football standpoint. Its long since been proven that our head coach has failed, yet the university isn't willing to judge him based on his football record. That leads people to want to attack coach golden for non-football related stuff. Might sound stupid to you, but UM's administration has led the fan base to this point. If you want to blame the weatherman for the bad weather or the moderators for not banning 7/8th's of the fans who post here, go right ahead. Again, we at CanesInsight.com are providing you that opportunity.

Lol @Donna supporter?! Smh...[]_[] have a good day! Go Canes...see u guys at the spring game or this weekend! Trust the process, lol!

Thanks for the viewpoint. Although I understand where you are coming from, what I don't understand is why not take a break from the board or UM football until the staff is gone? It's cool if you believe there is nothing to discuss from a football standpoint but why interrupt others from their discussions? I'm not asking you to ban anyone but just set some guidelines as to what is acceptable behavior.

It's gotten better now that the season is over but there were many personal attacks on posters that had nothing to do with football or Miami. 9 out of 10 threads here were about firing Golden. Can't we combine these threads so other posts don't get lost in the shuffle? I'm not trying to stop anyone from expressing themselves. I'm all for protecting each individuals rights but we also must be respectful of other people rights so that we can all enjoy our rights without infringing on the rights of others.

I appreciate all the mods on here and am not telling you how to run your site. I have been a long time member here, even before I started posting and enjoy the conversations and insights that are provided here for free. Keep up the good work, I do my best to ignore and "block out the noise" but sometimes I gotta to rant too... thanks for lending an ear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back