Golden is a Coward

Golden goes to the game and he distracts from the basketball team. I want him gone as much as the next guy, but what good does it do him, the football team, or (especially in this case) the basketball team. Now his disappearing for days at a time and then only doing one on one interviews on the other hand...

Advertisement
Golden goes to the game and he distracts from the basketball team. I want him gone as much as the next guy, but what good does it do him, the football team, or (especially in this case) the basketball team. Now his disappearing for days at a time and then only doing one on one interviews on the other hand...

I agree with Shogunt. There is no positive that can come from Al attending basketball games.

That's like saying that fans are a distraction at football games... oh.

Advertisement
man its going down at the spring game....... Can't Wait (bart Scott voice) #Worldstar

You gave me heat when I said I would be there chanting and now you're supporting that?

Bruh!

no Im wearing an anti-moper shirt....its gon be pandimonium in the stands amongst fans

So you're gonna try to scrap w/ fellow fans? Sounds like a good idea

Let me remind you, this is the same guy that wanted me expelled simply because I took signs to basketball games and was vocal about my opinion. It's ok to disagree, but to go that far? Not ok. No hard feelings though. I rise above that stuff. Proper way to do things.

It is not like that. He is the coach of the football team and therefore fans jeering him at a football came is appropriate, but if he went to the basketball game, fans would be jeering him there as well which would detract from the basketball team.

It is not like that. He is the coach of the football team and therefore fans jeering him at a football came is appropriate, but if he went to the basketball game, fans would be jeering him there as well which would detract from the basketball team.

If the football corch is getting booed, how would that reflect on the basketball team? How about if he's booed during time outs?

Would it be OK to cheer for the basketball team at football games?

Not only duid he not go to the basketball game he didnt buy any popcorn either.

This dude is killing the U.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Need a Golden tracker, lol! I heard he didn't even take out the trash this morning! Fire him, NOW!

I agree with Shogunt. There is no positive that can come from Al attending basketball games.

You guys actually act like your responding to people who care to or who can rationalize?

These nonsensical tirades are obviously trolls trying to F with Miami fans and recruits or they are from mentally weak people who have actually unknowingly jumped on the Troll train, people who really have lost all touch with reality and can no longer rationalize anything that has to do with Miami. Its a pretty common trait amongst poor, lazy, uneducated humans... Their brains prefer to be lead and their emotions trick them into not caring whether or not they are right. Its basically a simplified version of the same tactics that governments and religions have been using for 1000s of years.

I ask you to consider this. If recruiting is such a big business and schools literally pay guys under the table to the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars then why would an SEC schools not try to impact recruiting by having guys come on here and add fuel to the Miami fire. Miami is the number one recruiting hot spot in the world. The more issues and negativity surrounding Miami the more capable other schools are to come cherry pick. These boards are part of the negative recruiting war and provide a basis for other coaches to say "go see for yourself"... there are many lambs who can be easily lead.

Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

What do you think would happen if someone posted here that they were going to go to coach goldens office and say that to him and then did it??

Well, we know that won't happen! Just a bunch of clowns that talk big game behind a keyboard. All the coaches and "jag" players are out on Greentree. Go out there and tell them how you feel! Bunch of lame a** old men, lol!

Wanna know what else won't/didnt happen? You answering a basic question.

If the football corch is getting booed, how would that reflect on the basketball team? How about if he's booed during time outs?

Ok, the next time you are doing something with an audience (a presentation, a sporting event, etc) we will have Kim Jong-un come into the room. That's obviously an extreme example and players should be able to play through distractions, but you start taking away the home court advantage when you introduce your own distractions. Besides, what benefit does it do anybody for Golden to go to the game other than giving fans the opportunity to yell at him? Again, I don't like Golden, but I swear he could save a schoolbus full of children from drowning and some of you would find a way to complain about it.

Advertisement
So you guys reather him at a hoops game instead of trying to figure out a way not to go 6-7 again?

Last edited:
Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

What do you think would happen if someone posted here that they were going to go to coach goldens office and say that to him and then did it??

Well, we know that won't happen! Just a bunch of clowns that talk big game behind a keyboard. All the coaches and "jag" players are out on Greentree. Go out there and tell them how you feel! Bunch of lame a** old men, lol!

What?! Nothing, besides getting a ton of rep points... ain't that right mod. Definitely won't be ban. But, carry-on and go Canes

What?! Nothing, besides getting a ton of rep points... ain't that right mod. Definitely won't be ban. But, carry-on and go Canes

I'll take the word "nothing" as your response to my very basic question.

So you don't think there would be all sorts of law enforcement waiting for said poster at golden's office? Really??? ****, I saw a couple dozen posters here talking about a fire golden rally after a basketball game and folks saw all sorts of law enforcement presence after the game.

My point is that you insinuated that no one here would be man enough to say that to golden's face. My point is that no one would ever have the opportunity. But hey, keep fighting what you believe is the good fight. That's what we (mods and admins) promote on our site; Freedom of speech and opinion. To me, the big difference is that people of your opinions don't want others to express theirs. Sorry, but allowing your **** here means we're gonna allow their **** here as well.

Advertisement

Ok, the next time you are doing something with an audience (a presentation, a sporting event, etc) we will have Kim Jong-un come into the room. That's obviously an extreme example and players should be able to play through distractions, but you start taking away the home court advantage when you introduce your own distractions. Besides, what benefit does it do anybody for Golden to go to the game other than giving fans the opportunity to yell at him? Again, I don't like Golden, but I swear he could save a schoolbus full of children from drowning and some of you would find a way to complain about it.

Yeah but can any of those kids he saves play DT?

That fat reclusive sissy won't even show up for scheduled press conferences. He sure as **** ain't exposing himself at any public event.

Advertisement
Back